OSMP - JackSmajor

The one where Scott always eats because he never wants to feel even slightly hungry ever again after the incident. He gets chubby and insecure but Jack is there for him.

TW: Hunger, Abuse, Food, Panic attacks, Crying, Body image, Starving, Eating disorder, Implied throwing up

"Jack!" Scott called from the kitchen.

"Yeah Scottie?" Jack responded from upstairs.

"We gotta go shopping, we're out of snacks!" Scott shouts.

"Alright, let me get my shoes," Jack replies, trudging down the stairs.

Once they arrived at the store, they loaded up the cart full of Scott's favorite comfort foods, namely chips, animal crackers, goldfish, yogurt, etc.

"Throwing a party, are we?" The cashier asked, seeing the large amount of food. Scott frowned.

"No, just restocking the pantry," Jack said, grabbing Scott's hand.

"Ah, I see," the cashier said, he shut his mouth after that.

Once they were back in the car, Scott continued to frown in the passenger seat.

"Is it really that much?" Scott asked suddenly.

"That much of what?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Food, is my food really enough to feed a party?" Scott answered.

"No, it's not. Don't let that guy get in your head Scottie," Jack disagreed, putting his hand on Scott's thigh.

Scott hesitantly reached behind his seat, grabbing a bag of goldfish and munching on them.

That night, Jack was streaming. Scott locked himself in the bathroom, looking at his chubby stomach. He just needs to stop eating all the time. It couldn't be that hard.

He leaned over the sink, looking at the man staring back. He let out a sob, dropping to the floor.

Jack heard a thud from the bathroom, muting his stream and jumping up, he rushed to see what happened.

"Scottie?" Jack called. A few minutes later, the door opened, Scott had clearly been crying. He just looked at the floor and walked past Jack.

"Scottie? Baby what's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go to bed," Scott answered solemnly.

"Alright.." Jack left to continue his stream and Scott went up to bed.

The next day, Scott barely touched any of his snacks, which worried Jack.

Around lunch time, Scott locked himself in the bathroom again. Jack followed, sitting outside the door.

"Scottie, what's going on, baby?" Jack asked through the door. He was met with silence for a few moments before he heard heaving and quiet crying.

"Scottie I'm coming in," Jack declared. He rummaged through the kitchen, searching for the key they never used. Eventually he found it, opening the door.

Scott was on the floor next to the toilet and he seemed to be falling apart.

"Hey, hey, baby, what's wrong?" Jack asked, rushing to sit next to his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Mum please," Scott cried out, clearly in a different mindset.

"Scottie, it's Jack," Jack said, reaching for Scott's hand. Scott screamed and yanked himself away, hitting his back against the tub hard in the process.

"Please! Mum let me out! Let me out! Mum I'm hungry! Mum please I'm sorry!" Scott screamed over and over.

"Scottie, your scaring me, please come back to me, baby," Jack pleaded, though his efforts were useless.

"I'll be better! Mum ill be better! I promise! Please I just need out! I need food!" Scott continued to scream. Jack had an idea, rushing into the kitchen, he went into Scott's special cabinet, which was usually off limits. He grabbed some goldfish and chips, taking them into the bathroom. He set them down right by Scott's hand.

"Scottie, baby, if you can hear me, I brought you some food, you dont have to be hungry anymore baby," Jack tried. Scott's hand twitched, just barely grazing the chip bag. He snatched it up as if it would be taken away. He tore it open and began eating cautiously.

"Scottie? Can you hear me baby?" Jack asked carefully. Scott just slumped over into Jack's chest, still eating the chips.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jackie, I tried to stop eating so much. To be skinny and pretty for you. But it was too much, the hunger was too much. I don't wanna be hungry again Jackie," Scott explained through his tears.

"Oh baby.. You dont need to change yourself for me. You are so pretty, you are perfect just the way you are. I never want you to feel like you have to change yourself for me. I never want you to be hungry again, baby," Jack said, tearing up himself as he hugged Scott tightly.

"Why don't we go out for dinner tonight? Wherever you want, however much you want. Anything for you baby," Jack offered.

"I dont deserve you Jack, you're too good to me," Scott shook his head.

"You deserve the world, Scottie, I love you, don't forget that," Jack promised.

"I love you too," Scott replied softly.