Mystreet - Garmauance

Laurances virginity was taken from him unwillingly when he was 17. He runs into that man at the store 2 years later.

TW: Rape, Panick attacks, PTSD, Bathing, Naked, Mentioned sex (denied)

Laurance was out grocery shopping, it was his turn this week. He was in the bread aisle when he felt eyes on him.

He turned around and saw just a few meters away was the man. The man who 2 years ago raped him on a park bench. He would've recognized him anywhere. He dropped the bread he was holding and stiffly walked out to his car.

The second he closed the door and locked in, he broke down.

He could barely see the road through the tears filling his eyes as he drove home. He was definitely speeding.

He opened the door to the house he shared with his lovely girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Welcome back darling! Garroth could you help him carry in the grocerys please?" Aphmau called from the kitchen when she heard the front door close.

Garroth was sitting on the couch when his disheveled lover entered the home.

"Aphmau! Somethings happened," Garroth shouts as he pulls Laurance over to the couch. He sits Laurance on his lap.

"What? Oh Irene," Aphmau says as she walks into the room. She sits next to Garroth on the couch.

"Laur, what happened?" Garroth asked.

"C..Can't breathe," Laurance gasps out.

"Darling match my breathing," Aphmau says, she takes Laurances hand and puts it on her heart.

She takes deep exaggerated breaths until Laurances breathing slowly regulates.

"Hey love, what's going on?" Garroth asks gently.

"Saw h....him..." Laurance stammered.

"Oh darling," Aphmau gasped. Laurance had told both of them what happened only 2 weeks after. He had felt so guilty. He felt as if he had cheated on them and broke down, confessing while he sobbed.

"Did he do anything..?" Garroth held his breath. Laurance shook his head.

Laurance felt dirty after just seeing him though. Like he could shower a million times and still not be clean. He flopped back against Garroth, turning his head and pulling him into a deep kiss.

He broke the kiss and breathed hard before pulling his girlfriend over and kissing her just as deeply.

"Please," he whimpered.

"What was that, love?" Garroth questioned.

"Please.. t...touch me.. I feel.. I feel gross..I need you..." Laurance pleaded.

"Darling you know we love making love to you but not while you're so vulnerable, that would be taking advantage of you," Aphmau said, much to Laurances dismay.

"Please, please, I need you... I.. I feel his hands...  all over me... I need you to cover them.. I.." Laurance cried out, burying himself in Garroths chest.

"I'm sorry love, but we won't do that to you, not right now," Garroth said, looking to Aphmau for any ideas.

"No I.. I need you... I.. please... Garroth please.." Laurance begs, knowing Garroth is much more likely to give in than Aphmau.

"Darling, we won't do it, I'm sorry. We can cuddle though, would you like to cuddle darling?" Aphmau offered instead.

"Please, please, I can't! Please..." Laurance broke down into sobs, covering his face with his hands.