Corpsekunno

Angsty Corpse and comforting Sykunno <3

TW: Suicide attempt, Self harm, Blood, Pills, Overdose, Throwing up

Corpse sat on the cold tile. Looking from the blade on the floor to the phone in his hand. He felt the blood drip from his arms to the bathroom floor.

"Fuck!" He yelled, echoing throughout the empty apartment. He pressed the call button.

Sykunno didn't answer the first time. Corpse felt drowsy. He called again.

"Corpse?" Sykunnos voice came after the second ring.

"Sy..?" Corpse breathed out.

"You ok? You sound out of it," Sykunno asked.

"I... I did somethin' dumb," Corpse admitted as his voice broke.

"What do you mean? Is everything ok?" Sykunno asked again.

"Can you.. Can you come over?" Corpse felt the pills he took kicking in. He really thought he could do it this time, but he wimped out again.

"Yeah, yeah I'm on my way. Can you stay on the call?" Sykunno hurried out the door.

"No I... Sorry," Corpse said before hanging up. The phone slipped from his hand as his head fell back against the cabinet.

Sykunno was there 10 minutes later, he found the door unlocked. He ran to Corpse's room, finding it empty. He heard a groan from the bathroom.

"Corpse?" Sykunno called as he crept up to the door.

"Sy..? That you?" Corpse groaned again.

"Yeah, I'm coming in," Sykunno announced before opening the door. He gasped at the sight before him.

"Corpse what happened?" Sykunno asked, grabbing the first aid kit from the sink.

"Dunno.... Relapsed 'gain... Took  some pills.." Corpse whimpered.

"How many?" Sykunno asked wide eyed. Corpse lifted his hand, sluggishly pointing to the half empty pill bottle on the floor. Sykunno choked on the lump in his throat.

"Oh god, um, I'm gonna have to make you throw up, ok? Open your mouth," Sykunno instructed, grabbing Corpse's toothbrush from the counter. He put the back end far enough in Corpse's throat that he started gagging before throwing up all over himself.

"I'm sorry, I know it's gross, but we have to get them out of your system," Sykunno apologized. He then moved on to patching up the cuts on Corpse's arms.

"I'm going to get a washcloth and a change of clothes, stay awake for me, yeah?" Sykunno said, standing up, ignoring the blood soaking the knees of his pants.

"I'll try," Corpse coughed.

Sykunno came back with sweatpants, a hoodie, a soft washcloth, and a glass of water. He cleaned up the man covered in his own blood and vomit and helped him change carefully.

"Drink this, it's just water," Sykunno said, lifting the glass to Corpse's lips.

"Thanks Sy.. Can we take a nap?" Corpse says.

"Of course, c'mon, ill help you to bed," Sykunno nodded.

"Don' leave Sy.. 'm scared..." Corpse muttered as Sykunno tucked him into bed.

"I won't Corpse, I promise, I'll be right here when you wake up," Sykunno promised, pulling a chair up beside the bed to sit.

"Can you... can you lay with me? Sorry, that's weird," Corpse questioned.

"Not weird at all, scoot over," Sykunno smiled. Corpse complied, Sykunno climbed into bed next to him, wrapping his arms around the man.

"Love you Sy.." Corpse mumbled, half asleep.

"Love you too Corpse," Sykunno smiled as they both drifted off to sleep.