TMNT - Caseytello

Donnie refuses to take care of himself. Casey does it for him.

TW: Overworking, Food, Accidental starvation, Mentioned autism

"Donnie! You've been locked up in that lab for 4 days! Come on man!" Raph shouts as he bangs on the locked lab door.

"I'm fine Raph! Just working on something!" Donnie shouted back.

"That's it. I'm calling Casey," Raph muttered to himself, stomping away from the door.

"Donnie! You have company!" Leo called, standing outside the lab door.

"I'm busy! Tell them to come back some other time!" Donnie calls back.

"C'mon Don, don't be like that, babe!" Casey speaks up.

The clanking inside stops for a moment and Donnie appears at the door as it creaks open.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Casey? Come in, I want to show you what I've been working on," Donnie said. Casey smiled, though the dark circles under Donnie eyes and completely messy look worried him.

As soon as Casey entered the door was shut and locked once again. Leo sighed, walking off to find Mikey.

"Raph tells me you've stopped taking care of yourself again," Casey says, kicking his legs as he sits on the table next to Donnie as he works.

"I'm perfectly fine, Case, I promise," Donnie smiled weakly at his lover.

"Yes, because no sleep, food, or social interaction for 4 days is perfectly fine," Casey said sarcastically.

"That snitch," Donnie mumbled under his breath.

"C'mon Don, why don't I make you your favorite noodles? Then we can take a bath and then go to bed," Casey offered. He specifies each activity knowing it makes his autistic lover more comfortable to know what's happening at all times.

"But my invention," Donnie starts.

"Will still be here when you wake up," Casey interrupts, grabbing the screwdriver currently in Donnies hand.

"But.." Donnie trailed off.

"No buts, except for yours in the kitchen while I make you dinner," Casey smirks, jumping off the table and pulling Donnie up off the chair.

"Case, im fine," Donnie protested, Casey clicked his tongue and hauled the turtle into the kitchen, plopping him down in a chair and getting right to work.

"Can I go back to my lab? I want to finish my project," Donnie whines, leaning on his hand as he sits at the counter.

"No, babe, you can't, because I'm taking care of you right now," Casey shakes his head.

"Donnie! You're back!" Mikey shouts, rolling right up beside Donnie on his skateboard and throwing himself at his brother.

"Mikey! Get off me!" Donnie shrieks, trying to pry himself out of the death grip of his younger brother.

"Hi Casey! Wassup dude?" Mikey ignores him.

"Hey Mikey, I'm good, how about you?" Casey smiles at the turtle softly.

"I'm great man, even greater now that I finally get to see my bro!" Mikey cheers, finally releasing Donnie from his grasp.

"I'm gonna go bother Raph! Bye Donnie, bye Casey!" Mikey calls as he speeds off.

"And done, here you go," Casey slides a giant bowl of noodles in front of Donnie.

"Thanks Case, wait, where's yours?" Donnie frowns as Casey plops down beside him, no bowl in sight.

"Ah I ate before I came over, and this is about you, babe, eat up," Casey shrugged, leaning his head on Donnies shoulder.

After Donnie finished eating, Casey threw the bowl in the sink, dragging the turtle to the bathroom.

"Vanilla or lavender?" Casey asked, examining the bath bombs in the cabinet.

"Uhm, is this all really necessary, Case? I'm fine, really," Donnie rubbed the back of his neck.

"I swear to God if you say 'I'm fine' one more time I will chokeslam you so hard babe. I'll ask again, vanilla or lavender?" Casey repeated, a grin on his face.

"Vanilla, I guess," Donnie yawned.

"Alright, here climb in the tub, Don," Casey instructed, checking the water temperature and dropping in a vanilla bath bomb.

Donnie obliged, lowering himself into the warm water with a sigh and turning to lay on his stomach rather than his sensitive shell.

"See, isn't that relaxing, Don?" Casey smirked knowingly. Donnie just grumbled half heartedly. Casey sat just outside the tub, running his hands along the soft shell, soft purring coming from Donnie. Once they finished washing Donnie, he left the tub, Casey wrapping him in a giant warm towel.

"Ready for bed, babe?" Casey asked softly.

"I'm not tired, Case, I have work to do," Donnie dismissed, trying to walk back to his lab. He frowned when he saw Raphs beanbag blocking the door, the mentioned turtle in red sitting in it playing video games.

"Not happening, babe, you and me are gonna take a nap," Casey giggled a little as he nodded to Raph.

"Cmon, I even brought my super soft pjs," Casey teased, knowing how much Donnie loved the feeling of them. He perked up at that information.

"I guess I could work a little nap into my schedule, as long as we cuddle," Donnie smiled a little.

"Of course, cmon Don," Casey led him to the bedroom before changing. If Leo tried to get them for dinner and found them passed out, wrapped up in each other's arms, nobody needed to know.