MHA One-Shot 2 - MonoYama

Fluff #7 - "Why do you shy away, little dove?"

MonoYama

Triggers - Coming out, nonbinary Aoyama, Referenced Child Abuse

Yuuga was wearing another giant sweatshirt, for the fourth time this week, Neito noticed this and decided to confront his shining star.

"Mon ange, is everything alright?" Neito inquired, while Yuuga leaned on him, they were on a date, a picnic in their favorite park.

"Oui, everything is magnifique, darling." Yuuga assured, Neito smiled lightly, reaching for the smaller's hand, he dropped the smile when Yuuga flinched, feeling the contact.

"Why do you shy away, little dove?" He questioned, Yuuga looked up to see a frown. Yuuga broke down, sobbing. Neito wasted no time pulling them into his arms, whispering soothingly into their ear, and rubbing circles into their back. Eventually Yuuga pulled away, looking up at him with red, puffy eyes.

"I told them," They whispered, "I told my parents i'm nonbinary and-" They choked back another sob.

"And?" Neito pushed, his lover shook their head, and lightly lifted the hoodie to reveal a cluster of bruises. Yuuga gathered the courage to look up at the taller male, still cradling them, they saw pure rage in his face, and they were afraid, letting out a squeak, burying their head back into Neito's shoulder.

Neito ended up telling Vlad King and Aizawa, Yuuga was taken from their parents custody, and was currently staying with their boyfriend, whose family happily accepted them as they were.