Gorillaz - 2doc

2D shows up on Murdocs doorstep in the middle of the night.

TW: Rape, Alcohol, Pills, Suicide attempt, Overdose, Crying,

Murdoc was woken up to knocking on his front door. He grumbled a little as he clamored off the couch, avoiding the few empty bottles scared around the floor.

He opened the door to see 2D. He immediately felt awake and sober. 2Ds hair was all over the place. His clothes were torn up and hanging off his body. What was visible was covered in forming bruises. His face was completely red and snotty, silent tears running down his face.

"D? What are you doing here? What happened?" Murdoc asked.

"Di'n' know where else to go," 2D fell into Murdocs arms, burying his face in the olders shoulders, letting out heavy sobs.

"Woah, woah, D, let's get you to the couch ok? What ever happened, we will deal with," Murdoc offered, pulling 2D inside closing the door with his foot. He flicked the light on as he reentered the living room. They sat on the couch, 2Ds head still buried in Murdocs shoulder as they sat together.

"What happened D? You can tell me anything. I can't help you unless I know what's going on," Murdoc asked.

"Coulnt get 'way Muds, h...he... touch' me Muds," 2D sobbed harder.

"What?! D, look at me," Murdoc grabbed the others shoulders lightly, pulling his face away to look him in his empty eyes.

"Did someone... did someone force themself onto you..?" Murdoc tried to phrase it gently. 2D nodded and sniffled.

"Come upstairs with me, let's get you some warm clothes and while you change I'll make some hot chocolate," Murdoc said, helping 2D up.

He led him upstairs, tossing him one of Murdocs own tight black band tees and some sweatpants and boxers. He went downstairs while the smaller changed, making a mug of hot chocolate for the blue haired man and a coffee for himself. He also retrieved the first aid kit from the bathroom before going back upstairs. He knocked on the door softly, hearing a sharp inhale before an invitation to enter.

The band tee hung off his body in an awkward way and the pants sat way to low on his thin hips, but it would do. Murdoc set the mugs and box on the bedside table.

2D was already sitting on the edge of the bed so Murdoc sat next to him.

"Youve got some pretty nasty bruises and cuts there, D, can I patch them up for you? Won't touch anywhere you don't want," Murdoc offered, 2D nods, taking a drink of his hot chocolate.

Empty eyes stare off into space as Murdoc patches him up. It keeps replaying in his head. Once Murdoc finishes patching him up, 2D excuses himself to the bathroom.

He digs around in the medicine cabinet before finding a bottle of some strong pain killers, taking 2, his normal dose. He goes to recap the bottle but pauses. He empties the bottle into his shaking hand.

"D? You been in there a while, man, you alright?" Murdoc calls. He hears gagging and opens the door.

"D? Oh my god, D!" Murdoc shouts as he sees an empty bottle and 2D laying on the floor, shaking and coughing.

He quickly picks up 2D, wrapping his arms around his chest. He shoves 2 fingers down the man's throat, gagging him, before squeezing his stomach. He repeated until pills and foam stopped shooting from his mouth each time.

He then brought 2D back to the bed, laying him down and wiping him down with a warm rag.

"God, D, what the hell were you thinking!?" Murdoc scolds the silent man.

"Don' wanna be 'ere an'ore," 2D mumbled sadly, breaking Murdocs heart.

"Stu.. God I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Stu," Murdoc broke down, tears running down his face.

"What are you tal'in' bout Mudz?" 2D seemed alarmed.

"I'm sorry all this happened to you, that I wasn't there to help, I'm sorry," Murdoc continued.

"Ain't your faul'," 2D shook his head, hugging Murdoc.

"You'll be alright, I'll make sure youre alright, I promise," Murdoc said, pulling 2Ds head to his chest, cradling him as they cried together.