Part 4 - The Orca Chases the Polar Bear

"Oh no, no..." Shaking his head, New pushed himself back, a frightened look on his face. "This isn't happening."

"Why not?" Tay sat there, marveling at how sweet his hand felt, craving even more. "You were shameless at my apartment that morning."

"Why are you bringing that up now?" A blush rose, softly coloring his ears. "If you felt anything, it wouldn't have taken months for you to act."

Tay moved to all fours, and slowly crawled towards New, forcing him to back up to a wall. "Call me a slow thinker. I had to consider all the odds. The first one being, was that morning an invitation? Or just for you to get off?"

"What are you talking about? An invitation?"

"Why else would a man masturbate in front of someone? Especially another man?" Tay licked his suddenly dry lips. "I'd never seen anything like it before. I don't consider myself sheltered but made me wonder what I'm missing out on in life."

New felt like prey. He was not used to feeling this way. In every past relationship, he was dominate. He began or ended it. He led the pace. Tay threw him off his game. It was an unsettling feeling. Yet, he couldn't deny he was still very much attracted to him. He always had been. He drew upon every skill he knew to keep eye contact. And prayed.

Although New said nothing, Tay knew he was on the right track. He could feel it, deep in his soul. There was still something left, something that he had been fantasizing about for months.

The kiss...

Tay didn't say anything. He just leaned forward, still on his knees in front of the cornered Newwie and placed his lips gently on his. This wasn't a kiss for the cameras. It was a kiss for himself. He was going to kiss him the way he had dreamed of. Very gently, he pressed his lips to New's, then with the tip of his tongue, traced the outline. He explored his mouth, taking note of the texture, even the taste of his chapstick.

He lifted his head to look at Newwie, saw his eyes closed and smiled. He went back in, this time he wanted more. He again started gentle. He kissed his top lip, his bottom lip, and worked his way around until New was an active participant. They began to use their tongue. New had been right back then. Kissing without an audience was a thousand times better.

He wasn't even aware of when he left New's mouth to explore his ears. He followed the sounds that he made. Lips on New's earlobe made him gasp and moan as did a wee spot behind his ear. His lips and tongue traced down the column of New's neck to his collar bones. He became frustrated by his shirt. So many tiny buttons. Their hands became entangled as they both tried to undo them.

Suddenly, Newwie groaned loudly and buttons went flying. His shirt lay open, revealing his well toned chest and abdomen. A growl of need came from Tay's throat. Was this really him? Caution thrown to the wind, he went back to exploration of the last unknown: New.

Where did this desire to claim and conquer come from? He did not know. New was now a fully active participant, having stripped Tay of his t-shirt. They lay, on the soft carpet in the dressing room, rolling around, taking turns being the dominate one.

Until New reached for the belt that held up Tay's jeans.

It brought reason back to him. THIS was not where he would loose his virginity. Rolling around on a floor, like a horny teenager. "No, New..." Gasping, panting, fighting the desire pounding through his veins, "We need to stop. This can't happen here."

From his current position, straddling one of Tay's thick thighs, Newwie searched his face. Taking deep breaths to help him control the raging passion he felt, and fought the overwhelming sense of loss, he let go and rolled off, bringing his arm up to cover his face. "I get it."