Part 24 - Space, Orca, I need it!

The friction of clothing against bare skin had never felt so arousing before. In fact, New had never really considered it before this instant. I mean, you wear clothing against your skin every damn day and NEVER, EVER find it arousing, but when it's on someone else, why the fucking hell is it so steamy? 

He wasn't ashamed of his nudity. He was proud of his body. He worked hard for every muscle and although he knew he looked good, it wasn't as if he walked around naked, every day. HE was too shy, normally. 

Fuck, Tay made him feel shy. New nibbled even harder on his bottom lip, considering this. Why did his shirt feel so soft, well worn? Why did he want to run his hands down it, feeling the muscles beneath the soft fabric, and see if his nipples pebbled under his touch? His chin dipped, hiding his expression, focusing on the gap between the button flap, where the glimpse of his darker skin flashed as Tay walked.

I'm so screwed! I've fallen in love with Tay Tawan!

"Can you stand?" Why was his voice so soft and tender? Caring? New nodded, biting hard on his bottom lip, afraid to look at him, afraid to face this new thought. 

You piece of shit! Afraid to face him and the truth!

New tottered before finding his feet and felt Tay steady him, a warm large hand on his very bare lower back. He spread his legs, knowing his face was flushed and felt relief as he finally voided his bladder. Sighing, he reached his free hand and leaned against the counter. "Can you give me space for a shower?"

"No. I'll shower you." Tay's voice, to New's ears, was resolute. Like a death knell... 

He closed his eyes and turned. "I need some alone time, Tay. Please... I just need some time alone."

"NO." Tay shook his head. "I don't know what's going on in that head of yours, New, but every time you're alone in MY god damn bathroom, it's never good. So I decided if you need to be alone, it's in my damn bed, wrapped up in the duvet. Here, I will be with you." Tay sunk to the floor, eye level with his junk, but he wasn't paying attention to him.

He seemed lost, afraid. Quiet for a few minutes, Tay finally stood up and faced him. "New, I know you want me." He slowly rubbed his thumb across his bottom lip, making New's cock twitch. "I want you, too, but we can't keep doing this too each other. We're not Sid and Nancy*, you know." 

New blinked at him. "Who the fuck are they?"

"That doesn't matter, New! My point is, if we can't figure out HOW to actually talk without trying to kill each other with sex, then we will end up like them, one of us will kill the other." Tay looked at New, his bitten lip and couldn't control the bulge rising in his pants. "I see you with a bruise, or a mark and I get jealous I'm not the one who made it. I think of you just talking to someone, or... hell, what's the use?"

He threw up his hands, swearing. "Ah fuck it!" Grasping New's shoulder's he pulled the man close, grinding his cloth covered hardness to his nakedness. His answering groan was better than any other sound in the world. 

"This isn't talking, Tay." New muttered, his hands going for the hard belt buckle. 

"Fuck it. Look what you taught me... I'm swearing all the fucking time because all I want to do is fuck your damn ass!" Tay leaned back as New pushed his pants down. He hadn't bothered with underwear. 

New licked his sore bottom lip and grinned. Tay's eyes narrowed. What a shit, to smile like that at him! "This isn't helping, Newwie! You just got over a fever..."

At this point, New didn't care. He didn't care about accepting he loved this man. He didn't want to understand his new found feelings either. He just wanted to go with the flow! That said... what he wanted to do was play, to feel good and it was right in front of him, hard. He slid his hand around the hard, smooth cock and leaned in, blowing softly over Tay's ear. "Wash me. I feel dirty."