Part 8 - Orcas are Apex Predators

New only continued to smile. Did he think this was about communication? Maybe it was... how could he admit to wanting to know if he liked being spanked if it had never happened before? The IDEA of Tay doing it was hotter than sin. "Bring it on" He taunted.

Tay growled and quick as lightning, had one of his ankles. New tried to kick him with his other foot and, snap, Tay had that too. With both feet now safely captured, he tried to drag him to the edge of the bed. New used all of his strength to hold on to the head board. They heard a crack.

New laughed. "Is it worth breaking your bed?

He gave a sudden pull and the head board let go, and New came flying to him. "Cheap bed, I can buy another."

"You don't have the nerve."

He didn't respond, only sat down and flipped New over his lap, positioning him so that their two members met. His plump bare butt was now beautifully displayed. He mussed, "I've never spanked anyone before." He ran his hand tenderly over one globe.

New trembled, feeling the desire, anticipating the pain. Tay wished he could see his face. New's hands twisted in the sheets.

"That didn't hurt. But this will." Tay smacked his hand down, hard. He watched it turn red, leaving an imprint of his hand. New made no sound, only tensed. He wanted to hear him make sounds. He ran his hand lightly over the mark, caressing the ass.

New was fading in and out, between the softness, and the pain. He could feel how hard Tay was and how hard he was. Tay had been right all along, he WAS into pleasure and pain!

Frustrated, Tay continued to spank him. One side, then the other, alternating between a slap and a caress, sometimes very light or heavy. His hand hurt but half way through, New responded.

He wanted to howl with joy! He knew it! Just knew that this would be good for him! Listen to those sounds, as New moaned, and started his, as Tay began to call it, sex chant. The other key, was the continuous drip of wetness down his thigh.

What he didn't know, was how long should you spank for? He had to stop, when his hand, his wrist - it hurt to much. But New's ass was such a pretty, rosy red. "Stand up."

New felt like a limp, tired wash rag, but in a good way. On shaky legs he stood, facing Tay.

"Turn around." He turned, looking away. Tay bent and kissed, then licked and gently bit each globe. New screamed. "Good boy. Look at me."

New faced Tay, wanting to disappear into the ground. Tay dropped to his knees and cleaned his weeping cock. He shuddered at the contact, wanting to cum then and there, but this didn't feel like a blow job. He no longer knew what was going on.

From the floor, Tay looked up at him. "I want to take you to height of passion, have you ride it for as long as possible before you come down, even if it last days and days. I don't want anyone else to see these faces or hear these sounds."

New couldn't stop dripping. Tay licked him clean again. "I want to be the only one, New. I want you to tell me what you desire in your heart. Hear those damn thoughts that keep you up all night."

Now he encircled his hand around the hard cock and held him. "When you start chanting Fuck Me, it had better be me that's there to do that. And if you can ever make me say those words, you can absolutely fuck me."

His hand pumped once, twice and New shuddered. He thrust deep into Tay's tight hold and cum sputtered all over Tay's face. He laughed with delight. "Oh, you are a good boy, New." He bent down and once again, licked the softening cock clean, feeling him shake and shudder. "It's my turn now."