Part 6 - The Orca Dominates

Tay smiled triumphantly. He had felt the trembling in his arms and legs but had thought that was restraint. What did he know? He was going on instinct. He was doing what he wanted too, what he had dreamed of, and now he continued, to lick his way down to the twitching member that reached a few inches shy of his belly button.

He let go of his arms. With one hand, he held his ball sack and rolled. They felt full, heavy and hard. New groaned loudly, interrupting that low chant. Tay glanced at him and their eyes met and held. He gave a small squeeze and New's mouth opened, and his eyes closed. Tay again smiled.

This was fun.

But was another man's cock fun? Time to find out...

He ran his finger up from the seam between the sack to the tip of the head and watched it twitch. He felt New's legs tremble. He saw him take deep, shaky breaths in and release. Ooh, that was good. It felt warm, almost hot, silky smooth beneath his finger. There was pre-cum on the tip. Even doing just that got him wet?

He grasped it in his hand and just held it, feeling it pulse. It was not much different than holding his own, maybe thicker, definitely longer. How did Newwie take all of him in his mouth? I wouldn't be able to do that! But a combination, He could.

He bent his head and licked the tip. New swore then started to pray for strength. Tay smiled. He felt strong, in control and he liked it. He took just the tip in and ran his tongue around, tasting it. Very unfamiliar but not that unpleasant. He took him as deep as he could, then placed his hand around the rest. There, his cock was now fully covered. He squeezed. Not too hard, but just the same as he liked.

New's voice was like music in his ears, background noise. It never stopped. He slid his mouth up and did the same with his hand. It took some coordination, but he managed. New screamed.

That didn't sound good. "Did I hurt you?"

"Teeth, teeth... but, fuck, don't stop... use your lips to cover your teeth. Just... don't stop." New pleaded.

Tay studied him, New's hair was drenched with sweat, his face flushed. His eyes were closed, mouth partly open. Lazily, he looked down his body, studying his handiwork and liked what he saw: reddish marks beginning to show on his neck and collarbone, nipples with bite marks and now, his hand encircled his engorged cock.

He squeezed again and New bucked his hips. Yes, He decided, I do like this. He bent his head, covered his lips and went to work. He was not stopping this time, no way, not until New shot his load into his mouth, screaming for mercy!

Finding a rhythm that worked, he went fast, then slow, then faster and faster... and New was lost, especially when Tay slipped between his legs and got more comfortable. With the better angle, all he could do, was loose himself in the sensations being created. "Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me, I'm cummmming!"

Tay felt it, the jagged spurts hit his tongue, the back of his throat. Unlike New, he was too inexperienced to stop then and spit, it was instinct that made him swallow. It didn't bother him too much, but he did have a little left. He decided that it was fair play, that since he ate some, so should New.

As New lay gasping for air, Tay crawled up his body, and kissed him, transferring the cum. Exhausted, New didn't care. He wanted, no,  needed the contact. That was intense. It was more than he expected. He never knew how sensitive his skin really was until Tay attacked him like that.

Tay cuddled with him for only a little while. He knew he had to strike while the iron was hot. What if this night was all that he ever had? 

Knowing that it had something to do with his skin, even cuddling, Tay kept touching New. He traced patterns on his abdomen. He played with his still erect nipples, rolling and tugging them. New was amazed that his cock wasn't going soft yet, that it was still mainly hard.