Fair Enough

"I'm only gonna say this one more time. Drop. Your. Weapon." You say to the tall man standing in front of you. If he was standing closer to you, he'd probably tower over you. That doesn't scare you. Men like him are easy to take down. Mainly because they're so full of themselves that they think they're indestructible. They're stupid.

"Or what. You gonna kill me." The man says while laughing. Four more guys appear from behind him, laughing as well. You just reply with a smirk. The guys all pull out a knife. You pull out your dagger. They giggle. "Aww look at little Peter Pan over there." One of them says.

"Would that make you guys Captain Hook?" You ask while tilting your head innocently.

"I guess it would." One of them says.

"Well Peter Pan defeated Captain Hook sooo..." You say.

"I've had enough of you." They say and start running towards you. You side kick the the first one in the stomach. You knock the knife out of the second ones hand while you back fist the third one, breaking his nose. The second one goes to pick his knife up, but you knee him in the face before he can. The fourth one grab you from behind. You spread your legs and bend over. You can tell he's very uncomfortable with this new position you put yourself in. You smirk to yourself before grabbing his leg and pulling it threw your legs causing him to fall on his back.

The fifth guy just stands in the back laughing. The first dude comes at you again and you throw the second dudes knife at him and hit him in the stomach. The fifth dude stops laughing. He looks at the guys limp body laying on the floor.

His gaze turns to you. His eyes are booming with rage as he charges at you. You step out of the way and kick his back. He runs at you and you run to the wall. You run up the wall a little and do a back flip landing behind the guy and pinning him, face first, against the wall.

"Looky looky I got hooky. It's from a movie." You say.

"I know it is." The guy says.

He gets out of your grasp and flips you. You land on your feet and wrap your legs around his neck, pulling him to the ground. You pull your dagger out and stab him. He gasps. You pull your dagger out and stand up. The three other men stand up and all grab you.

"Oh boys. You're stupid." You say before getting out of all of their grasps and using their own knifes to stab them.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." You hear someone say. You turn around to see a man with a bow in his hand and arrows behind his back. He had short chestnut brown hair and brown eyes.

"Who are you?" You ask. Your Russian accent coming out.

"I'm Clint." Clint says, "I must say that you are an incredible fighter. What martial arts was that?"

"I don't know. I know 14 different martial arts."

"14 wow. That's a lot. How did you learn all those."

"I've been alive for a very long time."

"You don't look like you're over 24."

"That's cause I'm not. My body is 24. My age is not. My age is 103."

"We're you frozen?"

"Yes and no. My body was frozen to stay 24. I was alive and moving around."

"That's interesting."

"Why am I telling you this Clint?"

"Maybe you can trust me."

"I don't do trust. That last two people I trusted died."

"I'm sorry."

"It happened back in the 40's."

"I'm sorry about this." Clint say before he throws a knife at you. You catch it. He kicks you. You land on your back and roll back up and land a round punch on his jaw. He throws an uppercut that you block. You bend down and sweep his legs. He jumps over your leg before kicking you in the face.

"You never told me your name." He says.

"I don't tell people who try to kill me my name."

"Fair enough."

Clint starts walking towards you. You kick him just above his balls. A look of terror crosses his face. You do a back roll and land on your feet. You run at him and do a technique causing him to fly against the wall.

"Kung Fu?" He asks while groaning. You nod. The two of you continue fighting. He's hit you several times and you can feel the blood trickling down the side of your face. He definitely looks worse. The two of you travel outside of the building you were in.

There's a lot of noises going on and you see a man in a metal suit fly above you. "Yea I'm good." Clint says. You look at him confused and sweep his legs. This time he doesn't jump. You then notice the ear piece in his ear. He must be with a team here.

You managed to get him pinned down. "Cap I need some help." He says. You grin. Whoever this "Cap" is, is coming to help him. Then you'll have to fight both of them. If the other person is as skilled as Clint, then it'll be a challenge. You don't mind a challenge. You feel yourself getting pushed off of Clint. You roll off of him and see a pair of two legs in front of you.

One of the their legs comes up to kick you in the face. You block it and sweep their remaining leg causing them to fall. You kick them in their balls. You feel two arms wrap around you. You hook your arms around them and pull them over you making them land on their back. They stand up. It's a dude. Blond hair. Blue eyes.

He looks at you confused. Someone kicks you in your side. You fall and look to see a red head. She comes at you with another kick. You move out of the way and stand back up. You wrap your legs around her waist and flip causing her to land on her back. You axe kick her in her stomach, causing her to hold it in pain. The blond dude comes at you again. You duck under his punch and deliver a punch to his balls.

Clint stands up and says, "Alright Tony you might have to do something about this girl."

All of a sudden, the person in the metal suit lands next to Clint and says, "Yep I watched the whole thing and was already on my way."

"You're Tony?" You ask.

"Yes I am. I'm loving that accent by the way. What is it? German? French?"

"Russian." You say.

"What's your name?" Tony asks.

"I don't tell people that try to kill me my name."

"I'm not trying to kill you. I could also just have my mind player here get it for me." Tony says. He points to a girl with brown hair. She steps closer to you.

She puts her hand up to you forehead. You grab her hand and twist it causing her to gasp. You flip her over and make her land on her back with a groan.

Someone grabs you and puts your arms behind your back. You twist and cause their grip to loosen. You turn around to face them, ready to deliver a kick to their face, but stop dead in your tracks when you see who it is.

He stops too. "Y/n?" He says.

"Steve?" You say. Russian accent gone.

Steve pulls you into a hug. You feel tears fill your eyes as you hug him back. "I thought you were dead." You say.

"That's what I thought about you." Steve says.

"What's happening?" Tony asks.

You and Steve pull away. "Y/n's my younger sister."