Stop

"Steve!" You yell.

"Why are you yelling I'm right here?" Steve asks.

"What did you do with it?" You ask him.

"What did I do with what?"

"You know what."

"Yea I do know what." Steve says.

"Then give it back." You demand.

"No. Why do you want it?" Steve asks.

"Because it's important to me." You say.

"It's just a locket." Steve says.

"Why were you even in my room?" You ask.

"Why is there a picture of you and Bucky in it?"

"Maybe because Bucky gave it to me." You say.

"Why do you want it back? You guys are broken up."

"I've had that since the 40's. Before him and I got together you dumb seal." You say.

"I don't want you to have it." Steve says.

"That's not your choice." You say.

"Y/n it's 10 o'clock at night. I don't want to do this right now." Steve says.

"Then give it back." You say.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

Steve takes out your locket and puts it on the counter. He takes a hammer out of one of the drawers.

"Why was there a hammer in there?" You asks. "Wait what are you doing?" You ask. Fear starts to rise in you.

He takes the hammer and smashes it on your locket. "Noooo! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" You push Steve out of the way and look at your broken locket. Tears fall down your face.

You look at Steve and kick him. He stumbles into the counter behind him. "You ruin everything! I hate you!" You scream.

"It's for your own good!" Steve says.

"No. No it's not. You call me selfish. You say it's for my own good. Everything that you've done to me has been for your own good! YOU'RE THE SELFISH ONE!" You scream. You pick up your broken locket and run to the elevator.

The doors open and you run to your room. Not even realizing Bucky's in the kitchen. When he sees you in tears and running, panic fills him and he immediately runs after you.

Your door slams shut. You fall to your knees crying. "I hate him." You sob. You feel two arms wrap around you.

"Who do you hate?" Bucky asks.

"Steve." You sob.

"What did he do now?"

"He broke it." You hold you hand out and show Bucky the broken locket. He takes it out of your hand and sets it on your coffee table.

"I'm sorry doll." Bucky says.

"It's not your fault." You say.

"Come on. Let's get you into bed." Bucky says.

You nod. He picks you up and lays you down on your bed. He covers you with your blankets and kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight doll." He says.

"Goodnight." You say.

Bucky's POV

I shut y/n's door and walk to the elevator. I aggressively push Steve's floor number. I wait, eagerly, for the doors to open.