Relax Steve

"What the hell are you two doing?" Steve asks.

"We were just... playing." You say.

Steve's eyes fill with rage. He takes unusual big steps towards you and Bucky. You stand up next to Bucky. Steve presses his chest against Bucky's.

"Keep. Your. Lips. Off. Of. My. Sister." Steve says as he stares daggers into Bucky's eyes.

"I will." Bucky says.

Steve and Bucky are really close to each other. If one of them leaned in they would kiss.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss." You start chanting, making Bucky laugh and Steve to smile.

You check the time. "Oh shit I have to go." You say.

"Where do you have to go?" Steve asks.

"Nat and Wanda want me to meet them in Nat's room to get ready for tonight." You say and grab the bag that your dress is in.

"Okay I'll walk you there." Steve says.

You both walk to the elevator. Once the doors close you know what's gonna happen.

"Stay away from him." Steve says. Yep you knew it.

"We live on the same floor so that's a little impossible."

Steve looks at you with his big brother look.

"Stay away from him y/n. I don't want you two together."

"Relax Steve. We're both adults."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

You think back to your conversation with Nat and Wanda. "It means that we're both old enough to make our own decisions." You say confidently. Your confidence fades when you look at Steve.

"I don't care if you're both adults. I forbid it."

The elevator doors open. "You forbid it?"

"Yes I forbid it. Now go. The girls are waiting." Steve says. He pushes you out of the elevator.

"You little shit." You say.

"Language." Steve says. Your about to cuss again, but the doors close.

You walk down the hall and into Nat's room. You see Wanda doing Nat's hair.

"Hey y/n." Wanda says.

"Hi." You say.

"I'm almost done with Nat's hair and then I'll work on yours." Wanda says.

"Okay." You say.

Wanda finishes Nat's hair, and Nat sits on her bed while Wanda does yours. When she's done, you don't even recognize your self. You've never done you hair like this, but it's not bad.