We Gotta Go

The day of your wedding came by in a flash. You're currently sitting in a robe in Wanda's bathroom. She's already taken care of your hair.

You can choose your favorite :)

Wanda had to run out and get your wedding dress from your old room. Bucky's might be on your floor so she's not allowing you back up there.

Pepper and Nat are sitting on Wanda's bed drinking champagne. They offered you some and you turned it down for some reason. They said it'll help calm your nerves, but you still said no.

"Actually, I think I'll have a glass." You say completely changing your mind. They pour you a glass and you take it thanking them.

Wanda comes back with your dress. "Okay, so Nat, Pepper, and I will go change into our dresses and then we'll help you in your." Wanda says. You nod and they leave to change. You look at yourself in the mirror.

Marring Bucky Barnes. Becoming Mrs. Barnes. Holy shit.

You smile. You get to spend the rest of your life with the love of your life.

Wanda enters the bathroom in her dress with Nat and Pepper behind her. They're holding your wedding dress. You take off your robe and let them help you get into it.

"Oh my god y/n. You look beautiful." Wanda says. Nat sniffles a little and Peppers eyes are watering. You look at yourself in the mirror and smile.

You look back at them and see them all on the verge of crying. "Guys don't cry. If you cry then I'm gonna cry." You say.

"Sorry." They all say in unison.

You smile and look at yourself in the mirror again.

You can choose your favorite :)

"Okay it's almost time. We gotta go." Wanda says. Butterflies fill your stomach.

"Okay hold on." You say. You reach into the pocket of your robe and pull out your locket. Wanda puts it on you.

The four of you walk to the elevator and head to the lobby. You decided to have the wedding in the backyard of the tower. You didn't want anything really fancy, but you guys live with Tony so not fancy wasn't an option.