I Don't Know

"Uncle Sam and Uncle Steve are here!" Sam announces as he walks through the door. Steve close behind him. You take the pizza from Steve and put it on the kitchen counter.

Joseph babbles something and smiles when he sees them. "Joseph!" Sam says. Sam walks over and picks him up.

Steve hugs Bucky. You hug Steve. Sam is talking to Joseph.

"I'm your favorite uncle huh." Sam says.

"Hey!" Steve says.

"Shut up Steve." Sam says.

You giggle. Bucky wraps his metal arm around your shoulders. "I still think we should have another one." Bucky whispers.

"Let's talk about that later." You say. You walk to the kitchen and get out some paper plates to use.

"Sam, do you wanna feed Joseph?" You ask.

"Always." Sam says. You hand him Joseph's food and Sam sits him in his high chair.

Steve and Bucky put two slices of pizza on their plates. You do that same and so does Sam.

"Here you go Joseph." Sam says. He puts a spoonful of apple sauce in Joseph's mouth and takes a bite of his pizza. Multitasking. You sit next to Bucky.

"So, how are you guys?" You ask.

"We're good. Everyone at the tower has been good." Steve says.

"How are you guys?" Sam asks.

"We're good." Bucky says. He kisses your cheek.

Joseph babbles something. "Oh my god. You're so adorable." Sam says. You giggle.

After dinner, you're sitting on the floor with Steve playing with Joseph. Sam and Bucky went outside to start a fire in the backyard.

"So Bucky. You and y/n gonna have another one?" Sam asks Bucky. 

"I want to, but I don't think she's very open to the idea." Bucky says.

"Do you think you'll be able to convince her?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. She's pretty headstrong if you didn't know that." Bucky says.

"Trust me. I know that." Sam says. Bucky chuckles.

"If you have another one, what do you want it to be?" Sam asks.

"If I had to choose, I'd want it to be a girl. But it wouldn't be bad if Joseph had a brother." Bucky says.

"So y/n, you and Bucky gonna have another one?" Steve asks you.

"I think Bucky wants another one, but I'm not to sure." You say.

"If you have another one, then Joseph here can have a sibling. Hopefully they'll get along." Steve says.

"Siblings don't get along all the time. You know that." You say.

"Yea they always have their disagreements." Steve says.

"Yes they do." You say.

"Ma-ma." Joseph says as he reaches his arms out to you. You smile and pick him up. You put him up in the air and kiss his cheek. He giggles.

"Say hi to Steve." You say. Joseph looks at Steve and waves. Steve smiles and waves back. The door opens and Sam and Bucky walk in.

Joseph looks over at them and smiles. He reaches his chubby arms out towards them. Bucky and Sam wave at Joseph.

"Dad-dy." Joseph says.

Bucky looks at him and smiles. Joseph wiggles his arms at Bucky. Bucky walks over and picks him up.

"Hi Joseph." Bucky says.

Joseph kisses Bucky on the cheek. You feel your heart melt at the sight.

Ah shit. Baby fever.

"The fires ready outside." Sam says.

You all go outside and sit around the fire. Joseph sits on Bucky's lap. He inspects Bucky's mouth and nose with his finger.

"Thank you." Bucky says after Joseph pokes his eye.

Joseph babbles something and sticks his hand in Bucky's mouth. You giggle. Joseph takes his hand out of Bucky's mouth and hugs him. His little arms land on each of Bucky's shoulders. He puts his face on Bucky's left shoulder. Bucky's flesh arm pats his back.

Bucky looks at you. You smile. Bucky mouths 'another one' at you. You raise your eyebrows at him. He smirks, and bites his lip. You giggle.

Sam walks outside with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate.

"S'more time." Sam says.

Steve picks up the sticks you normally use for hot dogs. He passes one to each of you. Sam puts the food on the little table you have outside.

Bucky grabs a marshmallow and gives it to Joseph to occupy his mind. The fire roars, and Joseph stares at it while putting the marshmallow in his mouth.

"You're cleaning his sticky fingers and face later." You say to Bucky.

"Fine." Bucky says.

You put a marshmallow on your stick and put it over the fire. Once it's roasted, you make your s'more and eat it. You look over and see Joseph has marshmallow all over his face. You giggle.

Joseph eventually falls asleep on Bucky. You stand up and take Joseph inside with you to put him in his crib.

Before you put him to sleep, you wipe his face and little fingers. You change him into his pjs and lay him down in his crib. You kiss his forehead and leave.

You walk into your room and grab the baby monitor to take it outside with you. Steve, Sam, and Bucky are talking about something. You have no interest in it, but listen anyways.

The four of you talk for a couple more hours, until Steve and Sam decide to head back to the tower.

Exhausted, you crawl into bed next to Bucky. Bucky rolls on top of you and starts kissing your neck. "Bucky." You say.

"Yes doll?" Bucky asks.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Kissing my wife's neck." Bucky says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because is been a while since I marked you." Bucky says.

"Bucky. I'm tired." You say.

"I'm almost done." Bucky says.

You give up fighting and let him continue. Several minutes later, Bucky pulls back. He examines your neck. Satisfied with his work, he presses a kiss to your forehead, he lays next to you and pulls you against him.

"Goodnight." You say.

"Goodnight doll." Bucky says.