Calm Down

"Hey y/n, can we spare? Everyone else is busy and I want to work on my fighting skills." Gabe asks you. You turn your attention from the punching bag over to him.

"Uh sure." You say.

You walk onto the mat. "Just want you to know, I've won three fighting competitions." Gabe says.

"How many did you lose?" You ask.

"One." Gabe says with a smirk.

Gabe throws a punch at you. You block and sweep his legs. He doesn't jump which surprises you considering that everyone you've spared with usually jumps on your first sweep. Gabe hops back up and throws a side kick. You move out of the way and back fist him in his stomach.

He groan and hits you in the side of your face. You move around him and kick him in his back. He lands on the floor with a thump.

"Okay okay. You win." He gasps out.

What the fuck? That's all he can take. There's not even blood on the mat. There's always blood after a fight.

You walk over and offer him your hand. He takes it and you pull him up. He puts his hands on your waist. You push his hands off.

You step off the mat and go to grab your stuff to leave the training room. You feel two hands on your waist again. Neither of them are cold. You spin around and see Gabe.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Your boyfriend isn't here to stop me from doing something." He leans into kiss you.

Your about to react, but someone pulls him off of you. "What are you doing?" Loki asks Gabe.

"She wanted me to kiss her." Gabe says.

Loki looks at him confused. Loki looks at you and sees that you have a very angry expression on your face.

"Okay let's go y/n." Loki says. Loki comes over to you and puts their arm around your shoulders.

Loki leads you back to the elevator and pushes your floor button. Loki hops out of the elevator before the doors can close.

"See you later darling." Loki says.

"See you later Loki." You say.

The elevator doors open to your floor room. You walk into yours and Bucky's room. Bucky's sitting on your guys' bed reading.

"Gabe tried to kiss me." You say.

Bucky drops his book and looks up at you. His eyes fill with anger. "What?" He asks.

"Him and I were sparring and after I won he kept putting his hands on my waist. Then he leaned in to kiss me. Loki pulled him off of me." You say. Bucky slowly stands up.

Oh shit. He did his slow stand up. Gabe's gonna die.

"Where is he now?" Bucky asks. You shrug. Bucky walks past you out to the living room. You follow him.

The elevator doors open. Gabe and Steve walk out. You try to grab Bucky's hand, but fall short. "Shit." You say to yourself.

Bucky grabs Gabe by his throat with his metal hand. Bucky lifts Gabe off the ground.

"Wow buck. Calm down." Steve says.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Trying to kiss my girl." Bucky says.

"What?" Steve says while looking at Gabe.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. She ask-ed me t-o." Gabe spits out.