I Might

Bucky's POV

"I need to talk to you." I say to Steve.

"About what?" Steve asks.

"I'm proposing. Just thought you should know." I say.

"Oh okay. Can I see the ring?" Steve asks.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a black velvet box. I open it and show him the ring.

"Tony gave me money for it." I say.

"You told Tony before me?" Steve asks.

"You broke us up. Tony got to know first." I say.

"Fair enough. She'll like the ring." Steve says. I smile. Steve hugs me. "I'm happy for ya buck." He says.

"Calm down. I haven't even asked her." I say.

"She'll say yes." Steve says.

"I sure hope so." I say.

Your POV

"Wandaaaa." You whine. She's been dragging you around the mall for the past three hours.

"I need a good outfit for tonight." Wanda says.

"You're going to a concert. You could literally wear anything and be fine. I've seen how people dress at concerts." You say.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. We switched from concert to fancy dinner." Wanda says. You whine. Wanda grabs your hand and pulls you into a store.

After she finds her outfit, you guys head back to the tower. You walk into yours and Bucky's room. He laying on the bed, reading. You walk over and go under his arms. He puts the book down and wraps his arms around you.

Bucky kisses the top of your head. "Hi doll." He says.

"Hi Bucky." You say.

There's a loud crash from the living room. You and Bucky stand up and walk out. There's a group of men. Gabe's telling them something. They see you guys and start walking towards you.

You recognize one of them. He's one of the guys you fought when the avengers found you. He's dead. Or was apparently. He sees you and his eyes go wide.

He starts walking towards you. He barks commands at the group behind him. The come up and grab Bucky. The guy grabs you.

You get out of his grasp and throw him to the ground. You kick him in his temple and knock him out. Gabe comes up and jumps on your back. He pulls on your hair and pulls you back. You grab him by his hair and throw him off of you.

He stands up and throws a kick at you. You block it and slap him. He falls to the ground. "Really? All I took was a slap." You say.

There's a loud crash. You look over and see Bucky holding two people. He knocks their heads together and they fall to the ground. You run over to Bucky.

"Hey are you okay?" Bucky asks while inspecting you.

"Yea I'm good. What the fuck just happened?" You ask.

"You killed him." You both look over and see Gabe standing there holding a gun. Bucky puts his arm around you.

"You killed him y/n." Gabe says.

"I've killed a lot of people. You have to be more specific." You say.

"My dad. You killed my dad." Gabe says.

"I'm sorry Gabe. There had to be a reason I did it. I don't just kill innocent people." You say.

"Do you even remember him?" Gabe asks.

"I might." You say.

"He had blond hair. Brown eyes. Tall. Muscular. He had this burn mark on the side of his face." Gabe says.

"I remember him. He took my trainer captive. Was getting ready to kill him. I saved him. Your dad tried to kill me. I defended myself. I didn't want to kill him. I hate killing people, but he didn't stop. He kept reaching for that knife. So I did what I had to do. And killed him. I'm so sorry, but he didn't wouldn't stop trying to kill me." You say.

"I don't care." Gabe says. He points the gun at you and pulls the trigger. Bucky pulls you to the ground behind the counter and lays down on top of you. You grab part of a plate that Bucky broke while fighting.

Gabe moves over to where you and Bucky are. He points the gun at you. Bucky puts his metal arm out right as Gabe shoots. The bullet bounces back and grazes Gabe.

You throw the piece of plate at Gabe and it hits him in his throat. He starts gasping and blood pools down his throat onto the floor. He puts his hand up to try and stop the bleeding. He falls to the ground limp.

Bucky stands up and pulls you up with him. You wrap your arms around him and lay your head on his chest. He wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head.

"I love you so much." You say.

"I love you more doll." Bucky says.

Three hours later, Gabe's body was taken care of. The other men were sent to a special prison. You and Bucky are laying down on your guys' bed.

This time, you're laying down on Bucky and he's shirtless. You kiss his chest. He runs his fingers through your hair. You look up at him. His eyes are closed. He opens them slightly. He lazily smiles at you. You smile back. You stretch your neck and kiss his chin.

You lay back down on his chest and close your eyes. Bucky mumbles something. "What?" You ask while looking up at him.

"Marry me." He says.

"What?" You asks. Bucky sighs. He gets up and gets down on one knee. He pulls a box out of his pocket. You can feel your heat beating faster.

"Y/n I love you. I've always loved you. I've been waiting for you since I was 14. We've been through so much together. And so much apart. I would do anything for you. If I had to, I would walk night and day to get to you. And all I want to do is marry you. Have a family with you. And I hope that's what you want with me." Bucky says. He opens the box to reveal the ring.

You can choose your favorite :)

"Marry me." He says.

You smile and jump on him knocking him on the ground. You kiss him passionately.

"Is that a yes?" Bucky asks.

You giggle and nod your head yes. "Yes I'll marry you." You say. Bucky smiles and kisses you. Bucky slides the ring on your ring finger.

"Y/n Barnes. Has a nice ring to it. Don't ya think?" Bucky asks.

You giggle. "Yes it does." You kiss him again. You pull away. "I'm gonna go tell Wanda." You say.

"You don't want to celebrate this moment with me?" Bucky asks.

"I have the rest of my life to celebrate with you." You say. You stand up and run out of the room.