Goodnight Doll

"Get your ass out of bed. We're going clubbing." Nat says. You don't move from under your covers. Nat reaches under your blankets and grabs your arm. She pulls you out from under and you land on the floor with a thump.

"Come on y/n. Wanda's going. Pepper, Hope, and Valkyrie are going. It'll be fun. I'll get you laid." Nat says.

"I don't wanna get laid." You say. The thought of another man touching you makes you cringe.

"Nah I'm gonna get you laid. I brought you a dress." Nat says.

"I don't wanna wear it."

"Tough luck." Nat says.

"Natasha if you brought me a dress, it's most likely going to be short. Both top and bottom." You say. Nat herself is wearing a green dress that is super short and shows a lot of cleavage.

"It'll cover what it needs to cover." Nat says.

"That's where Wanda got it from." You quietly say.

Nat basically dresses you since you kept saying no. Just like you thought, it's a short dress. That doesn't matter cause it covers what it needs to cover. *eye roll*

"You look hot. Come on let's go." Nat says.

She runs her fingers through your hair and brushes it back. "Okay now you're all set."

You take Nat's hand and follow her out of your room. Thankfully Bucky isn't out in the kitchen or living room.

When you arrive at the club, you already want to leave. Wanda holds your hand as you guys sit down. Nat introduces you to Valkyrie. You've already met Hope and Pepper.

Nat and Valkyrie go to get drinks. You stay next to Wanda the whole time. Holding her hand. Nat comes back with a guy. He has blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Rick this is y/n. Y/n this is Rick." Nat says. You start shaking your head no. Nat shakes her head yes. Your grip on Wanda's hand tightens.

"To tight y/n." Wanda says.

"Sorry." You say and release her hand.

Nat grabs your arm and drags you and Rick to another table. "Sit. Drink. Talk. Dance. Then at the end Rick can come home with us." Nat says. She starts walking away.

"No Nat don't leave." You say. Too late. You turn back to Rick.

"So tell me about yourself Rick." You say.

"Well, I'm a vet. I'm 26. I went to Yale. In my spare time I like to read, draw, and write. And I'm a Pisces." Rick says. You can tell he's lying. You've been trained to tell when someone is lying. He is 100% lying. In fact he's a complete asshole. The kind who doesn't care about what women think.

You take a sip of your drink. A long sip. "Tell me about yourself." Rick says.

"Okay umm. My older brother is dead. Or at least I like to pretend he is. My ex boyfriend is The Winter Solider. Umm I know over ten different martial arts." You say.

Rick nods, "Nice. We're complete opposites. So after we have sex we won't get attached."

You choke on your drink. "I'm sorry?"

"Natasha said that you wanted to get laid." Rick says.

"Oh. That's interesting." You say.

"Do you not want to get laid?" Rick asks.

"No I do. Just not by you." The last sentence you said in a whisper to were he couldn't hear.

"Well I wanna get laid too. That's something we have in common." Rick says. You nod.

You and Rick talk, well Rick talks, about himself more. You've had at least 6 drinks by now and you know you're drunk. Even though you're shit faced drunk, you don't want to go home with this clown.

Nat comes over. "Y/n you ready to leave?" She asks. You nod your head yes eagerly. "Rick are you coming?" Nat asks. Rick nods. You groan.

When you get back to the compound. You, Nat, Wanda, and Rick get into the elevator. Nat and Wanda's floor comes first so they get off. It's just you and Rick left.

Rick comes over to you and kisses your neck. You push him off. He tries again. You push him off again. The doors open and you walk out. Well stumble out. Rick follows.

"Look brick. I don't wanna have sex. I only agreed to you coming here so that Nat wouldn't argue with me. Please leave." You say.

Rick laughs. "I'm not leaving." He says coldly.

"Look bud. I may be drunker than a drunky, but I can still beat yo ass." You say. Which is a complete lie. You know you can't fight him off right now, but you have a trick up your sleeve.

"I don't believe that." Rick says. You look over and check the time. It's 12:10.

"It's midnight. I really don't wanna do this." You say.

"Midnight sex sounds good doesn't it?" Rick asks.

"You're not gonna rape me are you?" You ask really loudly.

"No of course not. I'll kiss you and keep kissing you until you give me consent to keep going. And by how drunk you are. You will want to keep going." Rick says walking closer to you.

"Oh so you're just gonna take advantage of me." You say louder.

"I guess." Rick says. He puts his hand on your hip.

"Don't touch me! I don't want you up here! I didn't want you to come back!" You yell. You know exactly what you're doing.

"No you want me to touch you." Rick says coming closer to you. You push him off.

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Be quiet and this will go quicker." Rick says. He leans in to kiss you.

"Ewwww!" You yell.

"HEY! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" You hear someone yell.

He grabs Rick by his shirt and drags him off of you.

"What you think it's okay to take advantage of drunk women!?" Bucky asks him.

"N-no I don't." Rick says.

"Then don't fucking do it!" Bucky yells. He punches him a couple times before dragging him to the elevator.

He turns around and sees you leaning on the counter for support. Bucky walks over to you and picks you up over his shoulder. You giggle and hear Bucky chuckle. He sets you down in your room.

"Why thank you kind sir." You say. You stumble a little and Bucky puts his hands out ready to catch you.

"You're welcome." Bucky says.

You're about to say something else when you run to the bathroom to puke. Bucky follows you and holds your hair back.

"God this is disgusting." You say before puking more.

"Just let it all out." Bucky says while rubbing your back.

After you're done puking, Bucky gets you a glass of water and lays you down on your bed. He takes your heels, that you hate, off.

"Is it alright if I change you into your pjs?" Bucky asks.

"Yea that's fine. I'm not wearing a bra FYI." You say.

Bucky's hesitates about taking your dress off after you say that, but he eventually does. He puts a pair of sleep shorts on you and puts his hoodie over your head. He did his best to keep his gaze away from your chest, but looked a little. You didn't mind.

He brushes your hair out of your face. He leans down and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight doll." He says.

"Goodnight y/n." You say making Bucky chuckle. "Wait you're not y/n. I'm y/n. You're Bucky. Goodnight Bucky." You say. He chuckles more. He kisses your cheek and leaves.