Will You

You start banging on Wanda's door. "Wanda open up! I don't care if you and Vision are having sexy time! Man I'm gonna kill Sam for putting those words in my head. This is more important than your needs!" You yell.

The door opens and Wanda steps out in her pjs. "Vis and I weren't having sexy time. What's so important?" She asks. You hold your hand out to show her the ring. She gasps and grabs your hand.

"I'm engaged to Bucky." You says. Wanda squeals and hugs you. The two of you sit down in the living room and start talking about the wedding already.

"Okay, I don't have to think twice about this. I want you to be my maid of honor. Will you?" You ask Wanda.

"I would be honored." She says. You hug her tightly.

"Okay I better get back to my fiancé." You say. Wanda smiles and hugs you one more time.

You open the door to yours and Bucky's room. He's laying down on the bed. You lay next to him. He rolls over so his head is resting on your chest. You wrap your arms around him.

He puts his hands under your shirt and takes it off. You giggle.

The next morning you wake up to an empty bed. Which is rare. You stand up and put a shirt on. You walk into the kitchen and see Bucky cooking.

"Whatcha doing buck?" You ask.

"Hey doll. I'm making us some breakfast." Bucky says.

You walk over and wrap your arms around his waist. "I'm pretty sure Wanda is going to pull me away from you soon." You say against Bucky's back.

"Why do you say that doll?" Bucky asks.

"I made her my maid of honor." You say.

"I figured you would." Bucky says.

"Do you know who's gonna be your best man?" You ask Bucky.

"I was thinking about making it Sam. I love Steve and all, but he did break us up." Bucky says.

"That kinda works out perfectly if you choose Sam." You say.

"Why do you say that?" Bucky asks.

"Because I was gonna ask Steve to walk me down the aisle. I know he broke us up and was a pain in both of our asses, but at the end of the day he's still my brother. I would like to have a family member give me away." You say.

"The Sam it is." Bucky says. You smile against his back. Bucky walks over to grab two plates. You sit on the kitchen countertop. Bucky loads each plate with eggs, bacon, fruit, and a piece of toast.

"Thank you." You say.

"You're welcome." Bucky says. You sit next to him at the table and eat breakfast together. Once you're both finished, Bucky takes your plate and washes it.

He comes back over to you and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around you waist and spins in a circle with you. You squeal and he laughs.

The elevator doors open and Bucky stops spinning. You look over and see Sam walk out. You jump off of Bucky and run over to him. You wrap your arms around him and he stumbles back.

"Sammy!" You yell.

"Y/n!" He yells back.

"Okay y/n I think you can let go now." Sam says. You don't let go. Sam looks at Bucky confused. Bucky walks over. "Y/n and I are engaged." Bucky says.

"Never mind don't let go." Sam says. You giggle. "Wait hold on. Actually do cause I wanna see it." Sam says. You let go and hold out your hand. "It's beautiful." Sam gasps. He grabs your hand to look at it closer. You giggle.

Sam hugs Bucky. "I'm so happy for you man. You always wanted to marry her and now you get to." Sam says.

"Sam." You say.

"Yea?" Sam asks.

"When I first got here and I introduced myself, you said, 'You're thee y/n Rogers' and then started laughing. Why?" You ask.

"Because Bucky told me everything about you. He told me how much he loves you. Even when he thought you were dead, he continued to love you. I was laughing because I knew that now you're alive, something was gonna happen between you and Bucky. And I knew Steve wasn't gonna like it. Boy was I right." Sam says. You giggle and hug Bucky.

Bucky wraps his arms around you. "You guys are so cute." Sam says. His voice breaks.

"Sam don't cry. If you cry I'm gonna cry." You say.

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Sam says.

"Oh Sammy." You say. You hug him as you both cry.

"What the actual fuck?" Bucky asks.

"Shut up Barnes." You say.

He puts his hand up in defense. "Sorry doll." He says.

After you and Sam finished crying, he headed down to spar with Nat and most likely flirt with her.

Bucky sits down on the couch and you go and sit on his lap. His arms wrap around you and you lay your head in the crook of his neck.

"Shit! We have to tell Steve." You say. Bucky nods and the two of you head to the main living room. He's usually in there eating lunch by now.

Just as you predicted, Steve is sitting at the table eating a sandwich and talking to Scott, who is most likely executing his huge man crush on Steve.

"Steve, Scott you can know too since you're here. He can know right?" Bucky asks you. You nod. "Y/n and I are engaged." Bucky says.

Scott smiles supper big. Steve puts his sandwich down and hugs Bucky. Scott hugs you. "I'm so happy for you." Scott says.

"Thank you." You say.

You look over and see Steve whisper something into Bucky's ear and Bucky nodding. Steve pulls away from Bucky and wraps you in his arms. "Congratulations little sis." He says. "Guess Bucky finally got his wish." Steve says.

Bucky grabs your hand and leads you away. "What was Steve whispering in your ear?" You ask.

"Just the usual you hurt her and I'll kill you. But knowing Steve, he meant it." Bucky says. You chuckle and kiss below his jaw line.