Stay Still

The next morning you wake up still in Bucky's embrace. You move a little and try to see if he's awake. .

"Good morning doll." Bucky says with a raspy voice. Fuck that's sexy.

"Good morning."

You stand up and grab some clothes. Bucky grabs your hand. "No stay naked." He says. You laugh, "What if Steve comes up here?"

"Aren't you guys fighting?"

"That won't stop him from making sure we stay away from each other. We have to keep this a secret Bucky."

"Hmm. Secret relationship. Sneaking around. Secret sex. Trying not to get caught. Sounds hot. I'm in." Bucky says. You laugh. He smiles.

"I knew we were made for each other." You say. You kiss him before getting dressed. You throw his hoodie on over your shirt. It hangs down to wear your thighs are.

"I'm keeping this hoodie by the way." You say.

"You look better in it anyways." Bucky says. You kiss him.

"Get dressed buckaroo." You say. He bites your bottom lip. "Okay doll."

You smile and walk out of your room to make breakfast. When you walk out, you see Sam sitting on your couch. "Oh hey Sam." You say.

"Good morning y/n." He says.

You hear your door open. "Excuse me for one sec." you say to Sam. You run down the hall and pull Bucky out of your room and push him in his. Good thing his door was open otherwise he would've hit it.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks.

"Because you're naked and Sam is out there." You whisper.

"Oh." He whispers back.

"Get dressed."

"Yes doll." Bucky says.

You walk back out to the kitchen. Sam walks over to you. He tilts his head to the side and looks confused. His expression changes as his mouth forms into a smirk.

"What's that on your neck?" Sam asks still smirking.

"It's just a spider bite that I scratched to aggressively." You say. Sam nods.

Bucky walks out. "Hey guys." He says.

"Hey spider." Sam says. You chock on your water.

"Don't tell Steve." You say.

"Okay you're secret is safe with me. Can I ask you one question though y/n?" Sam asks. You nod.

"How big is it?" Sam asks. Bucky starts laughing. You throw an apple at Sam. He screams and runs to the elevator. You laugh. Bucky walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"How'd Sam find out?" Bucky asks.

You point to the "spider bite" on your neck. "That's how." You say. Bucky inspects it.

"I don't think it's good enough. I think I should give you more." Bucky says as he bites down on your neck making you squirm. His hands hold you steady. "Stay still." He says. You stop moving. "Good girl." Bucky says. You let out a small moan, causing him to smirk against your neck.

After what seems like a long time, Bucky pulls away from your neck. "Hmm. Yep looks good." He says. He leans back in and licks your neck. He pulls away again. He cups your face with his hands and brings your lips to his.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." You say. Bucky let's go of your face. You go to the bathroom. You flush the toilet and start washing your hands. You look at your self in the mirror and immediately notice your neck covered in dark purple bruises. "Fucking shit." You say.