I Hate You Too

Your POV

You and Bucky wait patiently for the elevator doors to open. He takes his hoodie off and puts it on you. You look at him confused and start taking it off. Bucky grabs your hands and puts them behind your back. He leans in very close to you.

"Keep it on, and later, you'll be rewarded." He says. You nod. Bucky smirks. He releases you hands from his grasp just as the elevator door open. You both walk out like nothing happened. You use the hoodie and your hair to cover the "rash" on your neck so no one will notice.

You sit next to Wanda and Bucky sits across from you. Steve sits next you you. Pepper made chicken and Mac n cheese for dinner. You all thank her and get ready to eat. Steve's phone goes off. He leaves the room to take.

Everyone keeps eating. Steve comes back in. "Uh I have to leave for a mission. It shouldn't take long. One day at the most. Y/n can I talk to you?" Steve asks. You nod and stand up to follow him.

"Look from what Fury told me, this seems like a dangerous mission. It'll only take me a little while to do, but I thought you should know. Also I want you to stay away from Bucky while I'm gone." Steve turns around and starts walking away.

"You've gotta be shitting me." You say causing Steve to turn around and look at you. "That's what you have to say?" You ask.

"I'm still mad at you for what happened the other night." Steve says.

"So? You can't push all that aside to say I love you? Maybe even goodbye?" You say.

"No. Not after you brought her up."

"I fucking hate you!" You yell at him.

"I hate you too!" He yells back and walks away.

You scream in frustration and sit against the wall. You feel tears fall down your cheeks. Not of sadness, but of anger.

Sighing, you stand up and wipe the tears away. You walk back into the dinning room and take your previous seat. No one says anything to you. You figured they heard you scream 'I hate you' at Steve, and him scream it back. They probably also heard your scream after.

You finish your dinner and place you dish in the sink. You head back over to the elevator. You wait patiently for the elevator to reach your floor.

The doors open and you walk to your room. You turn your shower on and wait for it to warm up. You take Bucky's hoodie off and walk to his room to put it away.

He comes out of his bathroom right as you leave. He follows you.

You walk back into your bathroom and feel the water. It's warm. You start to unbutton your pants. You feel two hands on your waist. One warm and the other cold. Bucky.

"Why don't I do that doll?" He says.

"I don't know Bucky." You say.

"You were a good girl and wore my hoodie during dinner. Shouldn't I reward you?"
He whispers in your ear.

"Well, if you insist." You say with a smirk. Bucky pulls you pants and underwear down. He spins you around to face him. You pull his shirt off and run your hands up his chest and abs.

Bucky attacks your shirt and ends up ripping it off. Just like he wanted to.

"Bitch!" You say.

Bucky chuckles, "I'll buy you a new one. Well, Tony will buy you a new one."

You unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. You can very well see that his dick is hard. Bucky rushes you into the shower.

He lifts you up and slams your back against the side of the shower. "Ow." You say. Bucky smirks. "That's nothing compared to what I do to you doll."

With one sharp thrust, he's inside you. You hold your breath. Bucky's mouth drops open at the feeling of him bottoming you out. You let out a moan as he starts to thrust.

Bucky tilts his head up and starts kissing your neck. His hands start digging into the skin on your hips. You start tugging on his hair with your hands.

His hips slam hard into yours. Making you whine and moan loudly. "Fuck. You're being such a good girl for me. Not being quiet. You like it when I fuck you hard?" Bucky asks.

His breath is hot against our neck. He bites down on your skin. His fingers dig deeper into your hips. The pain from it turn into pleasure.

"Yes Sargent." You gasp out. Bucky groans and pounds harder into you making you cry out. Your hands move to his shoulders. You grip his shoulders as his movements get faster.

Bucky bends his head down and licks your boobs. "Fuck you don't know how turned on I was after watching you eat watermelon. Especially when the juice-fuck-dripped down your chest. I wanted to lick it off of you so badly doll." Bucky says.

You moan and pull at his hair making him look at you. You kiss him. It's a sloppy kiss where your mouth is open and you can barley close it. Every time you try, his thrusts stop you and make you moan.

"You're such a good girl for your Sargent aren't you?" Bucky asks.

You nod, "Yes Sargent."

Bucky grins. "I'm glad. I didn't want to have to punish you. God y/n. You feel so fucking good. Such a good girl."

His praises make you clench around him and his hips stutter in his movements. "Fuck doll. I can feel how close you are. Cum for me. Cum on my cock doll." Bucky moan.

You cum on him and he watches as your liquid drips off of him and onto the shower floor. The sight of seeing your back arch and eyes roll into the back of your head was enough to send Bucky to the edge. He quickly pulled out of you and came on you stomach. Coming on you just like he wanted.

He set you down on your feet. You leaned against him to keep yourself steady. Bucky cleaned both of you up. He washed your hair and body and then you did the same to him. He let you lean against him as you walked out of the shower considering how much it hurt to walk.

Bucky dried you off and helped you get dressed. He ran to his room real quick to grab a pair of sweats. He came back with two other pairs as well. You give him a confused look.

"It's so that next time we have sex I don't have to run to my room to grab clothes after." He says and places them in you drawer.

You lay down on your bed and hold your arms out for him. He crawls on top of you. Laying his head on your chest like he's been wanting to all day. "I missed your chest." Bucky sleepily mumbles.

"My chest missed you too." You say earning a chuckle from Bucky. You draw circles on Bucky bare back. He puts his hands under your shirt and lifts it off of you.

"I like your chest better when it's bare." Bucky says. He lays back down on your chest and falls asleep.