Doll

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Tony says.

"Where have you been living? Are you okay? Are you eating everyday? Have you been sick recently?" Steve asks. You chuckle and say, "I've been fine Steve. I managed to be by myself the past two years."

"Why don't you come live with us at the tower y/n?" Tony asks.

"Wait. We're inviting the girl who tried to kill us to live with us?" The red head says.

"Umm I wasn't trying to kill you. If I was trying to kill you then you would be dead. Also you all attacked me first I was just defending myself."

"I like her." Thor and Tony say.

"So will you come live with us?" Tony asks.

You look at Steve and then back at Tony. You nod your head. Tony claps.

"I'm glad you're joining the team. We could use your skills. You'll meet everyone when we get back to the tower." Tony starts walk away, but stops. "Oh wait we still need to kill that dude."

"Y/n already took care of that." Clint says.

Tony nods and walks away. Everyone follows him and Steve grabs your hand and walks after Tony.

On the plane ride home, you fill Steve in on how you stayed alive and didn't age. Steve tells you about the alien attack on New York. About Ultron, and that's about it.

The plane lands and you follow Steve inside.

"Tony what room should y/n have?" Steve asks.

"There's a spare room on the 15th floor she can have." Tony says. Steve says, "I don't really like that, but it'll do."

"Why don't you like that?" Tony asks.

"It's nothing." Steve says. He takes your hand in his and walks over to the elevator. He presses the floor button and the elevator starts moving.

The doors open and Steve walks out. You follow. He walks into the kitchen. "You hungry?" He asks. You nod.

"Help yourself." Steve says. You grab an apple and start eating it. You forgot how good apples taste.

"Hey Steve is that you!?" You hear a very familiar voice say. Your head pops up at the sound of it. You know that voice. You eyes go wide and you look at Steve. He nods. "Yea Buck it's me!" He says.

"Okay! I'm putting clothes away so I'll be out there in a little bit!" Bucky yells.

You look at Steve again. "Go ahead. His door will be open so you'll know which room he's in." Steve says. As much as he hates it, he knows both you and Bucky will be more than thrilled to see each other. That's why he let you go.

There's two doors down the hallway. Ones closed and the other one is open. You walk to the open one and stand in the doorway. His back is facing you. His head is tilted down. He has shoulder length hair and a, metal arm?

"Bucky?" You say softly. He drops the shirt that he was folding. His head shot up and he slowly turns around. He sees you and his eyes go wide. "Doll?" He says. You nod. He runs over to you. His arms wrap around your waist and hoist you off the floor. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He puts his face in the crook of your neck.

He walks over to his bed with you still in his grasp. He sits down and pulls his face away to look at you. You tuck a strand of hair behind his ear and cup his face with your hand. His blue eyes are still as beautiful as they were when you first met. He has a huge smile painted on his face.

"I thought you were dead doll." Bucky says.

"I thought you were dead too. Steve didn't even tell me you were alive."

"Well he never liked the idea of us hanging out." Bucky says.

"Uh no thank you. Y/n get off of his lap. Bucky take your hands off of my sister." You both look over and see Steve standing in the doorway. Bucky puts his hands up in defense and you get off of his lap. Steve shakes his head at us.

"Calm down Steve. It's not like we're fucking." You say.

"You better not, or I will murder you Bucky. Keep your hands off of her." Steve says.

Bucky puts his hand on your shoulder. You giggle. Bucky chuckles. Steve just stares at him. Bucky quickly takes his hand off of you.

Steve walks out of the room. You and Bucky follow him. Steve shows you your room. The only other room on this floor. "I'm still not found of you two sharing a floor." Steve says.

"It's fine. Nothings gonna happen." Bucky says. You nod in agreement.

Steve takes his phone out of his pocket. "Y/n come on everyone is in the main room ready to meet you." He says. You nod. You take Steve's hand and Bucky follows you guys to the elevator.