Do You Like Black

After a week, you're back home and still sore. You're not allowed to train or do any physical activities. Which Bucky thinks is bullshit. You just chuckle every time he rants about how having sex wouldn't be bad if he's gently. You would tell him that he wouldn't be gently. Eventually he'd agree and would be satisfied with laying on your chest. Without a shirt obviously.

Steve comes by everyday around 1. You and Bucky make sure you're not cuddling with each other at that time. It's currently 4 and you're in the kitchen with Bucky. He's feeding you jello.

"I'm fine with eating it on my own Bucky." You say.

"I know, but I like feeding you." Bucky says.

You roll your eyes at him. He chuckles. "Here comes the airplane." He says as he mimics airplane noises with his mouth.

A laugh leaves you. Bucky smiles satisfied with your reaction and he puts the spoon in your mouth.

When he finishes feeding you the jello cup, he sits down on the couch and lays your head on his lap.

"I'm taking you out tonight. On a date. We won't go to a restaurant, but we'll go on a walk or something." Bucky says. You smile at him. Your first date.

"I don't think a restaurant would be the best option for someone who just had surgery a week ago, so I crossed that out. And if you start to hurt on the walk, I'll carry you." Bucky says.

"A walk sounds perfect Bucky."

"Good. It's gonna be chilly tonight so wear something comfortable and cozy. We're having a casual date. I know you don't like fancy shit."

"I have never been more in love with you." You say. Bucky chuckles and leans down to plant a kiss on your lips.

After dinner with the avengers, you dragged Wanda to your room to help you pick out an outfit for tonight. You settled on a beige cardigan with a white shirt and blue jeans.

Wanda loaned you one of her purses and you decided to wear your locket as well

"You look so beautiful." Wanda says. You blush. The time reads 8:00. There's a knock at your door. You open it and see Bucky standing there with a smile on his face. He's wearing a black leather jacket and a black shirt with black jeans. He has his black gloves on too.

"Huh. Do you like black?" You ask sarcastically.

Bucky chuckles and holds his hand out for you to take. You do. He walks you out of your room. You guys walk out to the living room. You start heading to the elevator.

"Wait! Wait!" You hear two people yell behind you. You spin around and see Sam and Wanda running.

"We need a picture." Wanda says and take her phone out. You and Bucky chuckle.

"Bucky put your arms around y/n. Y/n put your hand on Bucky's chest." Sam says. You both follow his instructions.

"Okay now look at each other." Sam says. You look at each other and can't help, but smile at one another.

"Okay now kiss each other." Sam says. You kiss each other.

"Okay I'll print these out and give them to you two." Wanda says. "Go have fun."

"Don't knock her up." Sam says. Bucky laughs and you two walk to the elevator.

"You look beautiful doll." Bucky says. He kisses your cheek. You blush and the elevator doors close.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too." You say. Bucky chuckles. He lets go of you hand and wraps his arm around your shoulder. The doors open and the two of you peek out to make sure no one is there.

You guys walk around the corner and see Tony and Steve. Bucky pulls you back behind the corner. You peek around and signal to Tony to get Steve out of here. Tony understands you and mumbles something to Steve. The two of them leave the room and you and Bucky practically run out of the tower. Which probably wasn't a good idea for you.

"You okay doll?" Bucky asks after you clutched your side. You nod.

You take his hand and the two of you decide to walk into town since it's not far away. Bucky wraps his arm around your shoulders and holds your hand. You lay you head on his shoulder.

"You're wearing the locket." He says.

You nod, "Yea. I am."

"Well I'm glad you like it." He smiles.

"I love it." You say.

"You kept it for a long time."

"Of course I did. It was all I had left of you."

Bucky kisses your forehead. You two decide to stop for ice cream. Bucky sits on a bench and you sit next to him. He wraps his arm around your shoulders and pulls you into him. Bucky licks your ice cream.

"Hey!" You say. Bucky chuckles. You lick his. "Ah man!" He says. You laugh and kiss his cheek.

You continue to eat your ice cream and eventually let Bucky finish yours. He wouldn't stop trying to eat it so you just let him have it.

The two of you are now walking at a park. Taking in all the different trees at night. Street lights giving you enough light to see everything.

A guy walks past you and grabs your wrist. He tries pulling you with him. Bucky yanks you back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Bucky asks. He starts walking closer to the dude. You grab Bucky hands and try to pull him back. You fail miserably.

"She's just hot and would have a better time with me than you." The guy says.

Bucky grabs him by his shirt with his metal arm and pulls him close to him. His eyes are filled with anger. If looks could kill, this stranger would be ashes by now.

You walk over to Bucky and put your hand on his gloved metal one. "Buck it's okay." You say calmly. "He's not worth it." You say. Bucky pushes the dude back. He wraps his arm around you tightly and continues to walk.

"You okay?" You ask him.

"No." He says.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like that he tried to take you."

"I don't either, but it's okay. I'm okay. You're okay." You kiss Bucky's cheek. He smiles softly at you.

When you guys get back to the compound, everyone is asleep so you don't have to be to quiet. You guys make it to your floor and Bucky follows you into your room. You undress and change into your pjs, which are one of Bucky's shirts and a pair of sleep short. Bucky really like the shorts because of how short they are. He even picked them out for you.

Bucky changes into one of the many sweats he has stored into your drawer and takes his shirt off. He sees you with a shirt on and frowns.

"No Bucky. I wanna sleep with a shirt on tonight." You say. Bucky gives you puppy dog eyes. "No Bucky." You say and cross your arms.

"Pwease." Bucky says with puppy dog eyes.

"No." You say. You're not falling for it. Bucky whines and tries to take the shirt off. You stop him.

You lay on your bed. Bucky lays on top of you. His hand go under the shirt. You stop them. He whines.

"Please doll." Bucky says. You groan and take it off. "Yay." Bucky says and falls asleep.