Both

The next morning you wake up in Bucky's arms. You missed this feeling so much. "Good morning doll." Bucky says.

"Good morning." You say back. Bucky hugs you tightly.

"I'm gonna go shower." You say. Bucky let's go of you. You get off of him and go to your bathroom.

You pull the shower curtain to the side and see the worst thing ever. You run out of your room. "I'm burning this tower down!" You scream. You start jumping and wiggling around.

Bucky comes out of his room. "What wrong?" He asks.

"Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!" You scream.

"Where?"

"Bathtub!"

Bucky goes into your bathroom. You follow, but keep your distance. Bucky pulls the shower curtain and his eyes go wide. He whistles.

"Well let's just say it's a good thing you didn't sleep in your bed last night." Bucky says with a smile.

"Shut up and do something!" You scream.

"How many are there?" Bucky asks. He starts counting.

"Stop counting and kill them!"

"Wow. There's eight."

"I didn't want to know that! Kill them please!" You have tears in your eye. It's and understatement to say you're scared of spiders. You're absolutely terrified of them. Especially if there's eight.

"Okay okay." Bucky says. He turns the shower on. "I'll be right back, don't worry." He says. He leaves. You're standing on the bathroom counter. Bucky comes back in with one of his shoes.

He starts killing them. A couple tears have fallen down your cheeks. When all eight are dead, Bucky washes the bottom of his shoe and turns the shower off. He looks at you and smiles.

"All gone." He says.

"I'm forever traumatized. I'm never using that shower again." You say. You're still crouched up on the counter.

Bucky chuckles. He walks over to you and picks you up. He carries you out of your room. You keep a tight grasp on his shirt. He sets you down in his bathroom. Well he tries to.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and won't drop them. "Y/n there aren't any spiders in here." Bucky says. You clutch on to his shirt tighter.

"You can't hold on to me forever." Bucky says.

"Watch me bitch." You say. Bucky laughs. He tries to take your legs off of him. You don't drop them.

"Y/n you're safe in here." Bucky says. You don't let go. Bucky sighs and carries you to the kitchen.

He grabs an apple and hands it to you. You take it and start eating it. Bucky grabs a plumb to eat. "Nothing's gonna hurt you doll. Can I set you down now?" Bucky asks.

"Nope." You say. You can walk on your own. You just don't want Bucky to let you go.

You get a boost of confidence and decide to act on it. "Bucky why do we have to listen to Steve?" You ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Either way he's gonna hate us. It can be a lose lose situation or a win lose situation." You say.

"Well I don't think it would be lose lose. Steve would be winning."

"I don't want Steve to win."

"He's happy that we're not together doll."

"But I'm not. Are you?" You ask.

"You really think I'm happy without you? Y/n I spent my whole life wanting you. I use to literally beg Steve to let me have you. I'm a wreck without you."

"Then let's forget about what Steve wants. I want you. Please please let me have you." You say.

"We can't baby." Bucky says. "Either way this will end badly."

"But what if it doesn't. What if we end up together for the rest of our lives. Don't you want that?"

"I want that more than anything."

"Then come back to me. Please come back to me baby." Tears fall down your face.

Bucky sets you down. This time you let your feet hit the ground. He cups your face with his hands. You look at the ground.

"Y/n look at me." Bucky says. You do. "Baby I want nothing more to be yours again. I want nothing more than to hold you everyday. To be the only man that gets to touch you. Or kiss you. But I can't. You know I can't. You know we can't happen again. It doesn't matter how much I love you or how much you love me. We both know we can't work." He says.

Tears fall down both of your faces now. Bucky kisses you. This time it's him who sobs into the kiss. He pulls back and walks away.

You sit down on the kitchen floor. You put your knees to your chest and put your head down. You start sobbing.

Two arms wrap around you. You peek out and see Bucky. His eyes are filled with tears. He sits down and straddles you on his lap. He brushes hair out of your face.

"Fuck it. Steve can eat shit." Bucky says. He kisses you.

His arms wrap around your waist. Your wrap around his neck. He shoves his tongue in your mouth.

You pull away. "I thought you said this was gonna end up bad." You say.

"Only if we make it end badly. We can choose for it to end goodly too. Baby I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Bucky says.

"What changed your mind?" You ask.

"I heard you cry. That's when I knew I never wanted to make you cry again. Well at least not sad tears. Only happy doll." Bucky says.

You smile and kiss him again more passionately. Bucky puts his hands under your thighs and stands up. He makes sure that you don't slip from his grip. Your legs are still wrapped around his waist.

He carries you to his room since you probably still don't wanna go in yours. He throws you on his bed and lays on top of you. You pulls his shirt off of him. He takes your pants and under underwear off and then takes his off. His hands slid under your shirt and pulled it off. He tore your bra off, eagerly wanting to see your chest.

Bucky groaned when he say your chest bare. He leaned down and sucked on each nipple, making you moan. Without any warning, he slid all the way into you. You moan loudly. He thrusts hard into you. Bucky kisses you. You moan into his mouth.

"Fuck I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too Sargent." You say making Bucky pound into you faster.

"God it feels so good to be inside you again." He says making you clench around him. His flesh hand comes up and chokes you as he start thrusting into you faster.

You moan. Bucky leans down and kisses you. He removes his hand from your throat and move sit down to grip your hip tightly. Definitely leaving a bruise. Not that you care.

Bucky licks up your throat. He sucks at your throat and jaw line. Marking you as his again.

"You're mine. No one else's." Bucky says.

"I'm your Sargent." You gasp out between moans.

"Good girl." Bucky say. He groan and kisses your cheek and chin. "Fuck baby. You're gonna push me over the edge." Bucky says. He moves down and bites your neck. You moan at the feeling of his teeth against your skin.

"I want you to cum around my cock pretty girl." Bucky says. You clench around him making his hips stutter in their movements.

"I can feel you're close. Go ahead and cum doll." Bucky says. You moan his name as you cover his cock in your cum. "Fuckin' shit doll." Bucky says. Three more thrust are just enough for him to cum inside of you. Filling you up.

Bucky drops on your body. You're both panting. You run your fingers through his hair. He starts kissing your boobs. "I missed you." He says.

"Are you talking to me, or my boobs?" You ask.

"Both." Bucky says. You chuckle.