Sorry Barnes

You took a couple days to think about it, and decided to have this baby. You walk to the kitchen to find Bucky. He's standing in front of the counter eating strawberries.

"Bucky." You say.

He looks up and smiles.

"I'm keeping it. We're having a baby." You say.

A huge smile forms on Bucky's face. He drops the strawberries and runs over to you. His arms wrap around you and pick you up off the floor. You squeal as he spins in a circle.

He sets you down and cups your face with his hands. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks.

"Yes. You're gonna be a dad." You say.

Bucky chuckles. His eyes start watering. "Are you crying?" You ask.

He nods. A tear falls down his face. "Aww baby." You say. You wipe his tear away and kiss him.

You wrap your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest.

"Okay we have to tell Steve." You say.

"And Sam." Bucky says.

"And Wanda." You say.

"And everyone else." Bucky says.

"Sam and Wanda first." You say.

"Steve second." Bucky says.

"Everyone else after that." You say.

Bucky takes your hand in his and walks to the elevator.

"We're having a baby." Bucky says. He wiggles since he's so excited.

"I'm glad you're happy." You say.

"I'm more than happy doll." Bucky says. He pulls you in and kisses you.

The elevator door opens on Wanda's floor. Like usual, her and Sam are watching a sitcom on the tv. They see you guys and smile.

"Y/n and I have some very good news." Bucky says.

Wanda and Sam look at you.

"I'm pregnant." You say.

"Oh my god!" Sam says.

He runs over to hug you and Bucky.

"So you decided to keep it?" Wanda asks.

You nod. Sam gasps. "You knew?" He asks Wanda. Wanda nods. Sam puts his hand on his chest. "And you didn't tell me?" He asks.

"She asked me to keep it a secret." Wanda says.

"I'm hurt. I'm truly, deeply, hurt." Sam says.

"Sam. Y/n's pregnant. Focus on that." Bucky says.

"You're right. I'm gonna be an uncle." Sam says.

"Aren't you already an uncle?" You ask.

"Shhh. They won't matter after little Sam Jr." Sam says.

"Yea we're not naming it after you." Bucky says.

Sam opens his mouth to protest, but you cut him off, "Okay we have to go tell Steve now." You say. Sam says goodbye to your belly. You and Bucky chuckle. Wanda rolls her eyes.

You and Bucky get back in the elevator.

"That went well." You say.

Bucky kisses the side of your forehead. He puts his hand on your lower back. "Can we still have sex while you're pregnant?" Bucky asks.

"Is that really your concern right now? Whether or not you're gonna have sex in the next eight or nine months?" You ask.

"Eight or nine months? Jesus y/n. After you give birth to this kid, you'll be like a goddess. Well, more of a goddess. You're already a goddess." Bucky says.

You giggle. "You didn't answer my question Barnes." You say.

"Sorry Barnes. No that is not my concern, I'm just wondering." Bucky says.

"Unless a doctor tells us not to, yes we can have sex while I'm pregnant." You say.

"Yes." Bucky says under his breath.

"I heard that." You say.

"Sorry doll." Bucky says.

You giggle. The elevator doors open to Steve's floor. Steve sitting at his table eating something in a bowl.

"Steven!" You yell. He turns his attention to you.

"I'm pregnant. You're gonna be an uncle." You say.

"What?" Steve asks.

"Y/n. Is. PreGnanT. You. Are. GoIng. To. Be. An. Uncle." Bucky says.

Steve smiles. He stands up and hugs both of you. "Congratulations." He says.

"Thank you." You say.

"Are you guys going to stay here in the tower?" Steve asks.

"We haven't talked about that yet." You say. Your mind goes back to the dream you had.

You, Steve, and Bucky talk for a bit before heading back you your room.

Once you and Bucky are alone, you decide to tell him about the dream you had.

"Bucky, when we were on our honeymoon I had a dream." You say.

"What was it about?" Bucky asks.

You look at the ground. "Well it started off with me and a little girl at a store. She was begging me to buy her toys. She had your eyes. I eventually caved and told her to get one for her and her brother. Then we arrived at this house. When we walked in, we were greeted by you and a little boy. He ran up to me and called me mommy. The little girl ran up to you and called you daddy." You say.

"Then what happened?" Bucky asks. You look up and see him smiling. You smile too.

"Then we kissed. The kids got grossed out. They left to go play and you told me Sam was coming over for dinner. When he arrived, the kids ran out to hug him and dragged him to their room to show them the toy I bought them. You asked me if I bought them a new toy. I said that the girl gave me puppy dog eyes. She had your eyes so I couldn't resist." You say.

"What did the kids look like?" Bucky asks.

"The girl looked like me, but she had your eyes. The boy looked like you, but he had my eyes. The boy also looked two years older than the girl. They looked about six and four." You say.

Bucky walks over to you. "That sounds like a weird dream. Especially since you could remember it." Bucky says.

"I know." You say.

Bucky kisses your forehead.

I'm so single. 🥲. Hope you like the story so far. There will be a couple more parts.