I'll Be Waiting

"Y/n come on. I'm sorry." Bucky says. You close your door in his face. He opens it and walks in. "You're not seriously mad are you?" He asks. You scoff and turn your back to him. "I'll buy you another one." Bucky says. He puts his arms around your waist.

You walk away from him. "I was looking forward to eating that cookie all day Bucky." You say. Bucky sighs.

"I'll go out and buy you ten cookies right now if you want." He says.

"You'd really do that?" You ask. Bucky nods. You smile. "Thank you." You say.

Bucky goes to grab his wallet and coat. You walk to the couch and sit down on it. Bucky comes over to you and kisses you. "I'll be back with ten cookies doll."

"I'll be waiting." You say. Bucky kisses you one more time and leaves. You two have been dating for almost two an a half months now. The only people that know are Sam, Wanda, and Tony. No one else has found out.

You turn the tv on and see that New Girl is on. You put it on and immediately laugh. The elevator doors open and you look over to see Loki. This is the first time he's been on your floor.

"Hey Loki." You say.

"Hello darling. Mind if I join you?" Loki ask.

"No not at all." You say.

Loki comes over to sit next to you. You continue watching the show. "I'm confused on what's happening here." Loki says.

"This show is about a girl named Jess who moves into a loft with three guys. Nick, the guy who is grumpy all the time. Schmidt, the guy who wear fancy clothes and is a douchebag. And Winston who has an unhealthy obsession with his cat. And random stuff happens in each episode, but it usually all ties together." You say.

Loki nods. Loki even laughs with you when Nick punches the wall and screams. The episode finished and the elevator doors open. Bucky walk out. He wiggles his eyebrows at you. You giggle.

"Hey Loki." Bucky says.

"Hello." Loki says. Bucky tosses a bag at you.

"Knock yourself out doll." He says before walking to his bedroom to put his wallet away and probably take his jacket off. He comes back out and sits next to you. You offer him a bite of your cookie. He gladly accepts. You offer Loki a cookie. Loki takes the cookie and eats it.

Bucky makes you feed him the cookies. "You're such a child." You say. Bucky laughs.

"How long have you two been sleeping together?" Loki asks.

"Almost two an a half months." Bucky says proudly.

"Please don't tell anyone Loki." You say.

"Don't worry darling. After you beat me up with just your feet, I wouldn't do anything to cross you. Your secret is safe with me." Loki says. You smile. Bucky puts his arm around you.

The three of you managed to eat all ten cookies.  Loki decides to go check on Thor. Leaving you and Bucky alone.

"Sorry I are your other cookie doll." Bucky says.

You snuggle into his chest. "It's okay. You're forgiven." You say.

"Thank goodness." Bucky says. You chuckle.

You and Bucky watch new girl for a while until the elevator door open and you get off of him. Steve walks out. He walks over and sits next to you.

"Hi Steve." You say.

"Hi." He say.

Everyone is quite. Your phone starts ringing. It's Wanda.

"Hey Wanda what's up?"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I just need your help! Somethings wrong."

"Okay okay. I'm on my way."

"Hurry please."

You hang up and start walking to the elevator. "Where are you going?" Steve asks.

"Wanda needs my help with something." You say.

The door open on Wanda's floor. You rush to her room. You walk in to see Wanda sitting on her bed bitting her nails.

"Wanda what's wrong?" You ask.

"I think Visions going to break up with me." She says.

"Why would he?"

"Earlier today, he said he needed to talk to me about something important. Something that could change our relationship." She says.

"Well maybe it's not a break up. Maybe it's something else." You say hoping it'll cheer her up.

"But what if he is breaking up with me?" She ask.

"Then I'll be here for you through it all." You say. She smiles at you.

Steve's POV

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." I tell buck. He nods and I go use y/n's bathroom. I was gonna use Bucky's, but I felt an urge to use y/n's.

I go pee and walk back into her room. I'm about to leave when something catches my eye. I look over at her coffee table and notice a picture of her kissing someone. I walk over and pick it up.

"You little shit!" I yell and storm out of her room.

Bucky POV

"You little shit!" I hear. I look behind me and see Steve walking out of y/n's room. He's holding something in his hands.

"What is this!?" He asks.

"It looks like a picture." I say.

"Why are you kissing my sister in this fucking  picture!?" He asks.

I can feel my face drop. Now I'm filled with fear looking at my best friend who's filled with anger.

"Well umm, it's umm, something called uh, photography?" The last word sounds more like a question.

The elevator doors open and y/n walks out.

Your POV

Steve storms over to you. He puts the picture in his hand up so you can see that it's a picture of you and Bucky kissing.

"What is this?" He asks.

"Okay well, it's a picture of me and Bucky kissing."

"How long has this been going on?" Steve asks.

"About two an a half months." You say trying to stay calm even though every ounce of your body is shaking.

"It ends now." Steve say. Bucky stands up.

"What?" You say.

"It. Ends. Now." Steve repeats.

"You don't get to choose that!" You yell.

"I forbid it y/n! It's over between you two!"

"Steve you can-" Bucky starts to say.

"Shut it! You've done enough!" Steve cuts him off.

"Steve you can't end my relationships for me!" You yell.

"Really? Cause I just did!" He yells back.

"I'm not doing this with you! Bucky and I are together! Deal. With. It." You say.

"Nope. It's one or the other." Steve says.

"What are you talking about?" You ask.

"It's either me or Bucky. You have to choose between your brother or you boyfriend." Steve say. He turns around and glares at Bucky before walking to the elevator leaving you speechless and your eyes full of tears.