Guilty as Charge

The main room is filled with people. Well more people than you're use to.

"Alright everyone this is our new addition to the team. Why don't you introduce yourself sweet pea." Tony says.

"I'm y/n Rogers. Steve's younger sister."

"Hold up. You're thee y/n Rogers." A man says. You nod. He starts to burst out laughing. He looks at Bucky and laughs more. "Sam. No." Bucky says. Sam tries to stop laughing.

"Okay well I'm Wanda." The mind girl with brown hair says.

"I'm Natasha, but you can call me Nat." The redhead says.

"I'm Thor. God of thunder." The blond says.

"Well you were pretty easy to take down for a god of thunder." You say. Everyone laughs.

"I really like her." Thor says.

"I'm Bruce." A man says.

"You know me, but I'm Clint." Clint says.

"Scott Lang."

"Sam Wilson. I must say you are beautiful." Sam says.

"No!" Bucky and Steve both say at the same time. Sam puts his hands up in defense.

"I'm Vision." A red man with a yellow thing in the middle of his forehead says.

"I'm Rhodey."

"I'm Pepper."

"I'm Tony."

"Alrighty then. Also I'd like to just say I'm sorry for beating almost all of your asses. Especially you Clint. I think you got it the worse. It wasn't personal. Just thought you should know." You say.

"It's okay. It's in the past." Nat says. Wanda agrees.

"Just wait y/n I'll get you back." Clint says.

"So hold on. You know Bucky then?" Thor asks.

You nod, "Yea. I met Bucky when he was 13 and I was 10. Steve was 12. Bucky saw Steve getting beat up and went to go help Steve out. They became best friends. Steve invited me to play with them one day and that's when I met Bucky."

"Should've never invited you to play." Steve says.

"Why do you say that?" Tony asks.

"Because Bucky here fell in love with my sister." Steve says.

Bucky shrugs and says, "Guilty as charge."

Sam starts laughing. Tony says, "Hold on. So terminator here, fell in love with this deadly assassin?"

"Yes and that was before I became terminator and she became deadly assassin." Bucky says.

"Are you still in love with her?" Nat asks.

"Let's not find out that answer." Steve says while grabbing your arm and pulling you over to the couch to sit on.

"But I wanna know." Scott whines.

Steve shots him a glare.

"Jeez Rogers I've never seen you like this before." Tony says.

"When it comes to my sister I'm... different."

"That's an understatement." You scoffs.

"Yea one time this dude kissed y/n without her consent. Boy that was one ruff beating Steve got. He punched the guy, but it didn't work out for him." Bucky says.

"Yea I had to step in and beat that dudes ass. I was 13 and the guy was 16." You say.

"Then I went and found him and beat him some more." Bucky says.

"So y/n, how long have you been fighting?" Nat asks.

"Well before Bucky found Steve. I was the one who stepped in on the fights. Or when Bucky wasn't there. The first fight I got into to protect Steve was when I was 7. The guy was 10. I won easily. Guys like him with big egos are easy to take down if they get to full of themselves."

"*cough* Tony *cough* oh my I think I must have something in my throat." Rhodey says. Everyone laughs.

Bucky comes over and sits next to you. You smile at him. He returns it. Except you both smile at each other for a very long time.

"Bucky. Stop looking at my sister like that." Steve says.

Bucky looks away from you. You do the same.

"Way to go Rogers. Breaking up the love birds." Nat says. You and Bucky stifle your laugh. Steve just looks at Nat.

"Y/n we don't have that much spare clothes so Nat and Wanda can take you shopping tomorrow. But I imagine you want to get out of that suit." Tony says. You nod.

"She can wear some of my clothes." Steve says.

"Your clothes is in the wash Steve. She can wear mine." Bucky says. Steve shifts in his seat, but nods.

Bucky takes your hand in his and walks over to the elevator.

"Let go of her hand." You hear Steve say behind you. Bucky dramatically drops your hand. You chuckle.

Once the elevator doors close, Bucky grabs your hand again. You give his hand a squeeze and chuckle.

"Wanted to wait till Steve wasn't there huh." You say.

Bucky chuckles, "Well I have no interest in dying right now."

"He wouldn't kill you."

"I don't know he seemed pretty set on that idea. I bet he knows how he's gonna do it. He probably figured it out when I was 14. That's when my crush on you started."

14. Steve would've been 13. Which means you would've been 11. "Really? You had a crush on 11 year old me?" You ask. Bucky nods. You make a weird face and he laughs. "But I was so weird." You say. Bucky laughs, "I liked that you were weird." You can't help the small blush that travels to your cheeks.

The elevator doors open and you follow Bucky to his room. He walks over to the clothes that he was putting away. He grabs a shirt and a pair of sweats for you to wear. He hands you them and you go into your room to change. Your room is nice. A good size bed. Probably to big for just one person. Your own bathroom. A desk with a computer and a chair. A beanbag. A couch. Windows. Tv. It's better than anywhere you stayed.

You quickly get dressed. Of course the clothes is to baggy on you. You walk out and Bucky walks over to you. He plays with the jaw strings on his sweats and tightens them for you so they won't be as baggy. He puts his hands on your waist. You tuck your arms under his arms and make your hands meet behind him. You lay your head on his chest.

His heart is beating pretty fast and it makes you get butterflies. You feel Bucky kiss the top of your head. Which doesn't help your butterfly situation. Your heart is now beating fast. Yay.

"We should probably head back down before Steve gets curious and comes up here to look for us." Bucky says. You nod and pull away from him. He grabs your hand and walks with you to the elevator.