It'll Always Be You

Tears fall down your face. Bucky walks up to you. You look at him. He has tears in his eyes. "Choose Steve." He says.

"What?"

"Choose Steve."

"No. I don't want Steve." You say.

"Y/n I can't be the thing that comes in between your brother and you."

"I don't want Steve. I want you." Tears falling down both of your cheeks now.

"I know baby. I want you too."

"Then don't leave me. Please don't leave me." Your voice breaks.

"I don't want to, but I have to." Bucky's voice starts breaking.

"No you don't." You say.

"You'll find someone else. Someone who Steve approves of."

"I don't want someone else."

"I don't want someone else either doll. I've wanted you my whole life."

"Then don't leave me. Please Bucky."

"I'm sorry doll, but we both know that it has to end. Steve is to important to you."

"You're more important."

"Doll. Steve's your brother. He's your family. You'll find someone else. Someone who won't be a disaster waiting to happen. I love you so much. And I will always love you. In my heart, it'll always be you." Bucky's face is covered in tears now.

"I love you too. And no matter who I end up with, I won't love them as much as I love you. To me it'll always be you." Your voice breaks.

Bucky cups your face with his hands. One warm. The other cold. He softly wipes your tears away, but more come out. He leans down and kisses you. Making it count.

You sob into the kiss. He pulls away and kisses your forehead. He looks at you one more time before walking to him room. As soon as his door closes, you hear crashing.

You start sobbing and run to your room. You lay on your bed. You hear more commotion coming from Bucky's room. Your phone rings and you see that Wanda's calling you. You do your best to stifle your sobs.

"Hello."

"He wasn't breaking up with me. He told me he loves me. Oh my god. I have never been more happy."

"That's great Wanda. I'm so happy for you." That's not a lie. You're truly happy that your friend is happy.

"Y/n what's wrong? It sounds like you've been crying."

"Oh no I haven't. I'm fine." Your voice breaks at the last word.

"I'm coming up to your room."

"Wanda really I'm fine."

"No I'm not buying it. I'll bring ice cream. Cause well. I want ice cream."

She hangs up. More tears fall down your face. You wait for about 5 minutes before your door opens and Wanda walks in with three cartons of ice cream and two spoons.

Wanda sees you crying on your bed. "Honey what happened? And why is there so much crashing coming from Bucky's room?"

"We broke up Wanda."

"What? Why?"

"Steve found out. He told me to choose between him and Bucky. Bucky broke up with me so that he wouldn't come between me and Steve." You say.

Wanda drops the ice cream on your bed and hugs you. There's more crashing from Bucky's room. "I'm gonna go make sure he's okay. I'll be right back." Wanda says. You nod.