I'm Fine

"Wanda I'm fine." You say for the millionth time.

"Y/n that's the fifth punching bag you've broken in the past hour." Wanda says.

"Bucky and I have been broken up for a week. I'm okay. I got all of my sadness out." You say.

"I know you have. I'm worried because now you've moved on to anger." Wanda says.

You walk over to a box and pull a knife out. You throw it and hit the bullseye on the target.

"Okay that's my cue to leave." Wanda says. She walks away.

Every knife you throw lands right next to the bullseye. Soon there are no more knifes left. Wanda's not here to pick up and new punching bag for you. You groan and try to pick one up. You managed to get it off the ground for a couple of seconds.

You hear footsteps behind you. "Need help?" You turn around and see Thor.

"Yes please." You say. Thor comes over and picks up the bag and sets it on the chain. "Thank you Thor." You say. Thor smiles and walks away.

You start kicking the bag. You don't want to knock it off so you're not kicking it hard. You punch the bag hard. Your punches won't send it flying off the chain. Well not if you only do a couple.

The next kick you do sends the back swaying back and forth. You let it stop before doing a jump kick. You back kick it and spin around to do a round kick. You do another round kick. A side kick. Back kick. Spinning reverse. Front kick. Crescent kick. Jump kick.

You slide under the bag and kick the other side. You keep kicking and lose control over how hard your kicking. You start picturing Steve's face. That only makes you more angry.

Kick. Kick. Kick. Kick. Kick. The next kick you do sends the bag flying back. You stop and catch your breath. You drink some water and sit down.

The chains from where the bag was hanging is swaying back and forth. You decide to take a break from hitting the bags and work on some techniques.

You step onto a mat and start working on one. You work on a punching combo. Front punch. Back fist. Round punch. Uppercut. Repeat.

"What martial art is that?" Clint asks.

You shrug, "I don't know. My instructor never told me."

"What's it called?"

"Punching combo number 4." You say. Clint laughs.

"What's punching combo number one?" Clint asks.

"Front punch. Stoop punch. Back fist."

"What's a stoop punch?"

You form your fist into a punch, but instead of your thumb going over you other fingers, it goes by them. "You want to make your fist as wide as possible so you can crush their testicles." You say.

Clint looks confused. You motion him to come on the mat. He's hesitant. "I won't actually hit you in your balls Clint. I'm not that mean." You say.

He steps on the mat. You throw a front punch, softly, to his chest. He doesn't block it so he can see what you're doing. Then you step in and throw a stoop punch to his balls. You don't touch him so he doesn't get scared. Then you step behind him and throw a back fist to the back of his neck.

You teach Clint several different techniques for about an hour before you two call it a day. You walk back up to your floor. You walk into the living room.

Bucky's sitting on the couch. You don't look at him and he doesn't look at you. You two have been avoiding each other. You don't talk or look in each other's direction.

You walk into your room and change. Bucky's sweats are no longer in your drawer. You gave him all of his clothes back besides his hoodie. He said you could keep it.

The pictures that Wanda took of you two are in a box. Along with the locket he gave you. This is the worst thing you've felt in your whole entire life. Your heart aches from the pain. Not being his anymore. Steve and you haven't talked.

You change into black jeans and a grey shirt. You walk out to the kitchen to find something to eat. Bucky's watching The Office. You don't say anything to him. He doesn't say anything to you. It's easier that way.

The elevator doors open and Steve walks out. You grab an apple and start eating it. Steve walks over to you.

"Hey." He says. You don't say anything. You take another bite of the apple and stare at the tv.

"Y/n please talk to me. You can't not talk to me." Steve says.

Bitch watch me.

Steve sighs. He walks over to Bucky. "Hey buck." Bucky ignores him. "So what you're both ignoring me now?" Steve asks. Neither one of you says anything. Steve scoffs. He walks over to you.

"Why are you being such a selfish little bitch!?" Steve asks.

"Language." You say quietly.

"Oh my fucking god y/n. You're being such a selfish bitch. So what I made you and Bucky break up. Big deal. Stop being depressed about it.  Get a life." Steve says.

You look at Steve. You open your mouth like you're about to say something, but you bite the apple instead. Steve scoffs. You smirk. He takes the apple and throws it. It hits Bucky.

"Hey." You both say in unison.

"Listen to me. You need to stop being like this. No one likes you being like this. So stop being such a sad, lonely, good for nothing bitch." Steve says.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Bucky says. He gets up and walks over to Steve.

"Steve what's wrong with you? You've been mean in the past, but nothing like this. This is different." You say.

"Huh maybe it's because my idiot sister won't talk to me." Steve says.

"Yea I'm not talking to you because I'm mad at you." You say.

"Why because I took away your greatest love?" Steve asks sarcastically.

"No because you took away my happiness! You took away everything!" You yell.

"Please. Bucky wasn't everything." Steve says.

"To me he was!" You yell.

"Grow up y/n." Steve says.

You walk over to him and slap him. Hard. He leans on the counter for support.

"Fuck off Steve! You fucking fucktard!" You yell and run to your room.

There's some arguing going on. You can hear Bucky and Steve yelling at each other. You just don't know what they're saying.

Everything goes quiet. There's a knock at your door. You walk over to open it. It's Bucky.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asks.

You nod, "Yea I'm okay."

"Okay that's good."

"Yea." You say. Bucky rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay well, I just want to make sure you were okay." He say. You smile. He smiles back. He turns around and walks to his room. Just like that. You watched the love of your life walk away from you twice.