Yuck

"Doll wake up." Bucky whispers in your ear. You open your eyes and see Bucky crouched over you.

"Why?" You ask. Annoyed that you had to wake up.

"I have a surprise for you." Bucky says.

"You'll have to carry me." You state.

Bucky chuckles. You wrap your arms around his neck. He picks you up bridal style and carries you out of the room. It's your second day on your honeymoon. Tony let you guys stay in his house in Italy.

Bucky sets you down on the couch. You look at the coffee table and see that it's loaded with food.

"I gift to you, food." Bucky says.

"I forgive you for waking me up." You say and kiss Bucky before you both start eating.

After you're full, you lay your head on Bucky's lap. He strokes his fingers through your hair.

"Sleepy?" Bucky asks.

"Mhm." You say.

Bucky kisses your temple. He continues to play with your hair. Your eyes start to slowly close. You can feel yourself falling back asleep and don't try to stop it. The time change is weird and you're not use to it. Bucky isn't either, but he won't let it show.

You fall asleep and have a dream.

"Don't do it. Put it back right now." You say.

"But I want it mommy." A little girl says.

"No. I'm not buying you anymore toys." You say.

"Please please please mommy." She says.

"No. Put it back." You say.

"Pwease mommy." She asks with puppy dog eyes. She has Bucky's eyes.

"Ugh fine. Sometimes I hate that you have your fathers eyes. Make sure to get one for your brother." You say.

The two of you leave the store and arrive at a house.

"We're home!" You call out.

You see Bucky walk out and a little boy run past him. "Mommy!" He yells.

"Hi baby." You say and pick him up.

"Daddy!" The little girl yells. She runs to Bucky and he picks her up.

"Hi princess." Bucky says.

You walk over to Bucky still holding the boy.

"Hi doll." Bucky says.

"Hi." You say. Bucky kisses you.

"Eww." The girl says.

"Yuck." The boy says.

You and Bucky chuckle. You set them down and let them go play.

"Sam's coming over today for dinner by the way." Bucky says.

"Is he coming over to see us, or the kids?" You ask.

"Most likely the kids." Bucky says.

You giggle and kiss him.

You open your eyes and sit up. It's dark outside. You look at Bucky and see him passed out. You blink a couple times and stand up.

The dreams still fresh in your mind. You fill up a cup of water and drink it all. You keep seeing the face of the little boy and girl in your head. The girl looked like you, but she had Bucky's eyes. The boy looked like Bucky, but he had your eyes.

They looked like they were four and six. The boy looked older than the girl. You smile to yourself as you replay the dream over and over in your head.

You head back over to the couch and lay your head back down on Bucky's lap. You stare at the celling. You close your eyes and fall back asleep. Having another dream.

"Uncle Sams here!" Sam calls out as he walks through the front door.

You and Bucky are sitting on the couch watching a movie when the two kids run out screaming.

They hug Sam. Sam picks up the girl and hugs the boy.

"Hi guys." He says.

"Hi Uncle Sam." They say in unison.

You and Bucky stand up to greet Sam. "Hi Sam." You say.

"Hi." Sam says. You hug him.

Bucky and Sam hug next.

"How have you been?" You ask Sam.

"Good. We've all been good. I'm glad you guys are doing good." Sam says.

"We are too." Bucky says.

"Uncle Sam, can I show you the new toy mommy bought me today?" The girl asks.

"And the one she bought me?" The boy asks.

"Sure." Sam says. He follows the kids.

"You bought them a new toy?" Bucky asks.

"She gave me the puppy dog eyes." You say.

Bucky chuckles and kisses your forehead.

You wake up again and see the suns up. You look up and see Bucky's awake.

"Morning doll." Bucky says.

"Morning." You say hesitantly.

"Everything okay?" Bucky asks.

"Yea. Just the strangest dream." You say.