I'm Hungry

You spent the next hour cuddling on the couch with Bucky. Your stomach grumbles. You still haven't eaten.

"You should make me a sandwich." You say looking at Bucky with puppy dog eyes.

He sighs and stands up. You stand up and follow him. He pulls the bread out. Along with the mayonnaise and mustard. He grabs the cheese and meat. You grab a butter knife and two plates, knowing he'll make himself one too.

He starts making the sandwiches. You duck under his arm and wrap your arms around his waist. You rest the side of your face against his chest.

"Are you serious." Bucky says.

"Deal with it Barnes." You say.

Bucky chuckles and he kisses the top of your head. He moves his arms around you and continues to make the sandwiches.

"Do you want me to cut your sandwich in half?" He asks.

"Yes, but do it diagonally. You get more sandwich that way."

"I don't think that's how it works doll."

"Shut the fuck up. You get more sandwich than cutting it in half horizontally."

"Okay doll. Whatever you say. You're right." Bucky laughs.

"Damn right I am. Dating me means I'm always right. Even if I'm not right. I'm right. Okay."

Bucky chuckles, "Okay. So we are dating?"

"Unless you don't want to-"

"No no no. I want to." Bucky says. You smile and wiggle against him more.

"Alright doll. Lunch is ready." Bucky says. You let go of him and spin around. His arms wrap around your waist and pull you against him.

You feel him slightly hump you. You gasp, "Sargent Barnes. What do you think you're doing?"

"You know you like it doll." Bucky whispers in your ear.

"As much as I'd love to go for round two. I'm hungry." You say. Bucky groans, "Fine. We can eat and cuddle." You smile at him.

You sit back on the couch and eat your sandwich. Once you've finished, you lay down on your back and hold your arms out for Bucky to crawl into. He does very eagerly. Maybe too eagerly. Nah.

He lays his head on your chest and wraps his arms around your back. You wrap yours around him. One of your hands plays with his hair while the other stays on his back.

You turn your gaze back to the tv. The Office is on. You laugh at a Thats What She Said joke Michael made. You hear a soft snore and realize Bucky fell asleep. Which makes your heart melt.

You kiss the top of his head and continue to softly play with his hair cause it's fun. Soon, your eyelids feel heavy. You close them and fall asleep.

When you wake up, Bucky's still laying on you. He's awake. "Bucky?"

"Yea doll?"

"What time is it?"

"About 4:30. We slept good."

You play with Bucky's hair more. He snuggles into your chest more. "You're precious Bucky."

"Thank you doll, but I already knew that." Bucky says. You giggle.

You guys continue cuddling until F.R.I.D.A.Y. tell you that Tony ordered a bunch of burgers for you guys to eat and there here. You and Bucky head down together.

Right before the elevator doors open, Bucky pulls you in for a quick kiss. You pull away and the doors open. Tony smiles at you two. You return it. Everyone sits down. You sit down and Bucky goes to sit next to you. Steve puts his arm on the chair. Bucky puts his hands up in defense and sits in the next chair over. You roll your eyes as Steve sits next to you.