Do What You're Told

Bucky wasted no time in running over to the two of you. When he walked in he saw you and Steve still fighting. Steve throws you against the bookcase. Both you and books fall to the ground. Bucky runs over to Steve. He pulls Steve's arms behind his back. Steve tries to fight him off, but Bucky won't let go.

Steve tries to fight Bucky off. "She's had enough man." Bucky says.

Thor comes in and helps Bucky get a hold of Steve. Tony walks over to you. "You okay sweetie?" He asks. You nod, "Yea I'll be fine."

"Okay I'm still gonna have Bruce do a check up on you." Tony says. You nod.

"Steve she's had enough." Bucky says. Steve looks at Bucky then at you.

"Don't talk about Peggy anymore." Steve says.

"Don't tell me what to do." You say.

"Stay away from Bucky and I'll stop."

"I'm tired of you telling me who I can and can't date."

"I'm not telling you who you can date. I'm telling you who you can't date."

"Go to hell Steve."

"You first y/n."

Tony helps you up and Bruce comes over to examine you. Steve leaves the room.

"You're okay y/n. No head injury or anything serious." Bruce says. You nod.

You walk past everyone without saying anything and go to the elevator. You reach your floor and walk to your room. You take your dress off and take your hair out. You put on a pair of sweat pants and shirt. You throw Bucky's hoodie over it because it's comfortable and it smells like him.

There's a knock at your door. You open it and see Bucky.

"Can I come in?" He asks. You nod and move out of the way. You close the door behind him.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asks. You walk over to him and wrap your arms around his waist. You lay the side of your head against his chest.

"Come on let's clean your cuts up." He says. You nod and walk with him to the bathroom.

"Sit on the counter." Bucky says. You don't sit on the counter. He raises an eyebrow at you. You cross your arms. He sighs and walks over to you. He lifts you up and sits you in the counter.

"Hey!" You say.

"Do what your told." Bucky says. That totally did not make you squeeze your thighs together tightly.

Bucky grabs gaze that you didn't know where under the sink. He starts dabbing your face. He cleans every cut and bites his lip here and there when he's really focused. Holy shit you want to bite his lip.

He moves on to cleaning your lip, and fuuuucccckkkk. His fingers brush against your lips. I so want him to bend me over this counter right now. What the fuck. Why did I think that. He's my best friend. Snap out of it y/n!

"You're all set doll." Bucky says.

"Thank you Sargent." You say making him bite his bottom lip.

He cups the sides of your face with his hands. One warm, the other cold. His thumbs moves up and down against your cheek. You bite your bottom lip wishing he was.

You wrap your arms around Bucky's neck pulling him closer. His hands leave your face and wrap around your waist. He pulls you closer to him. You can feel his hard penis pressing against your thigh. You gasp and he turns red. You smirk at him and crash your lips onto his. He kisses you back. Your lips move together.

His hands travel up behind his hoodie and your shirt. The coolness of his metal arm making you shiver a bit. His tongue nudges your lips and you open them allowing his tongue inside your mouth. His tongue explores your mouth and collides with yours. You tug on his hair making him moan into the kiss.

His flesh hand travels to the waist band of your sweats. His hand goes behind them and behind your underwear. He groans when he feels how wet you are. He tugs on your bottom lip as he thrusts a finger inside of you.

"Fuck!" You moan. He continues to kiss you. Your moans don't stop as he thrusts a second finger inside of you. You can feel the warmth in your belly and you bite on his lip. He start moving them faster.

"Bucky please!" You scream.

"Come on doll. You can cum for me." Bucky says.

He curls his fingers just right. Hitting that spot and causing the coil in you stomach to undo and your head to go back as you mouth opens in a silent scream. You cum on Bucky's fingers. He kisses your neck.

"Good girl." He mutters against your neck causing you to moan and him to smirk.

He pulls his fingers out of you and licks them clean. "Delicious." He says. He captures your lips again. "Please Bucky." You beg.

"What do you want me to do doll?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me good Sargent." You say making him moan and you smirk. He lifts you up off of the counter and carries you into your room. He sits up up on your bed and takes his hoodie off of you. You take his jacket off. He pulls your shirt off and you start unbuttoning his.

You take his belt off and unzip his pants. He stands you up so he can take your sweats off. You pull down his pants. He pulls you underwear down and you do the same to him.

And just like that. You're completely naked in front of you completely naked best friend. He wastes no time in kissing you again. His hands roam every part of your body. He lays you down on your bed as he lays on top of you.

His thumb traces over you kiss swollen lips. He lines up with your entrance and moans when he feels his tip run through your wetness. With one swift thrust, he's inside you. You gasp and hold your breath.

He kisses your neck as he continues to thrust. He looks up at you. You bite his shoulder to try and muffle your loud moans. "I like you marking me y/n, but don't be quite. I want to hear what I do to you." Bucky says. His thrusts become hard and you moan.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this. How many times I've thought about this. Even when I thought you were dead, I still thought about you every day. Fuck you feel so good sweetheart." Bucky says making you clench around him.

"Fuck Bucky." You moan. He leans back to get better leverage. You can feel the familiar warmth in your stomach and the coil starting to form.

"Come on y/n. Cum around my cock. I wanna make you make a mess." Bucky says. He leans down to nip at your neck and jawline.

You feel the coil in you stomach come undone and your head goes back. Your back arches off the bed pressing into Bucky's chest as your orgasm approaches.

"Good girl." Bucky moans as he continues to thrust. Chasing his own release as a final thrust sends him over the edge and he came in you in hot spirts.

He lays on top of you as you both come down from your highs. He pulls out of you and lays next to you, pulling you into him. You lay your head on his chest. He pulls one of the blankets up to cover you two. As he plays with your hair, you fall asleep.