Yes We Are

The next morning you wake up before Bucky. You softly stroke his hair. He stirs in his sleep. You feel a sharp pain in your side. You groan. You gently roll Bucky off of you and put a shirt on. You go to the bathroom to pee.

After you go to the bathroom, you walk out to the kitchen to eat something. You feel nauseous as you stand and look for food. You lean against the counter to regain your balance.

You run to the trash can and throw up. "Am I pregnant?" You quietly say. Fear rushes through you. You feel a sharp pain in your side. You also notice that you're sweating. A lot.

"The fuck?" You fall over and struggle to get back up. You rush back to your bathroom and almost pass out on your way there. You grab a thermometer and take your temperature. Shit you have a fever. You start to shake Bucky to try and wake him up.

"What's up doll?" He asks sleepily.

"I think there's something wrong with me." You say.

He looks at you confused. He puts his hand to your forehead. "Jeez y/n you're burning up!" He says and sits up.

You feel another sharp pain in your belly. You groan and hold your stomach tight. "Doll what's wrong?" Bucky asks with worry in his voice.

"My stomach hurts. It's like a sharp pain." You say.

The room starts to spin and then everything goes black.

Bucky POV

"Y/n? Hey y/n." I say. She collapses on the floor. "Shit!" I hop off her bed and hold her up. I cradle her against my chest and call Tony.

"Tony, y/n passed out."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. She was complaining about there being pain in her stomach and she has a fever and she's sweating a lot."

"It sounds like something might be something wrong with her gallbladder. Meet me in the garage in 5 minutes."

"Okay." I hang up and throw the hoodie that y/n stole from me on. I practically run down the stairs with y/n in my arms. I'm being careful not to drop her or trip.

I reach the garage and see Tony waiting. I rush over to him. Y/n is still burning up and is sweating like crazy. "We're taking her to the hospital." Tony says.

"Why can't Bruce check her out here?" I ask.

"He got called in to do something." Tony says.

I crawl into the back seat of a car with y/n. Tony gets in the drivers seat. Y/n wakes up.

"What's going on? Ahh." She says and clutches the side of her stomach.

"We're taking you to the hospital sweetie." Tony says.

She looks at me confused I nod. Tony speeds across town. Y/n groans in pain here and there. I hold her hand and she squeezes it tightly whenever she gets a sharp pain in her stomach.

We arrive at the hospital and Tony and I practically carry y/n through the E.R.

"Hi yes we need to see a doctor. My uh daughter here is in some really bad pain." Tony says.

"Okay I just need you to fill a form out and I would like to ask her a couple of questions." The lady says.

Tony motions for us to step forward. "And what is this mans relation to your daughter?" The lady asks.

"He's uh her husband." Tony says. The thought of me being her husband comforts me for some odd reason.

"Okay well then. I would like your full name please." The lady says to y/n.