Have Fun

You dry off and put Bucky's clothes on. You use the belt he gave you to try and make the pants fit better. It works. You tuck his shirt in and throw his sweater on. You brush your hair and braid it so it doesn't seem crazy.

There's a knock on your door. "Doll. Nat and Wanda are here." Bucky says.

"Okay." You say and open the door. Bucky smiles at you. You return it.

You walk out and see Wanda and Nat. They smile at you. You smile back. You start walking over to them, but Bucky pulls you by your arm and spins you around. He pulls you into a hug. Obviously, you hug him back.

"Have fun." He whispers in your ear.

"I will." You say back. He kisses your forehead and you walk over to Nat and Wanda. Who are giggling like teenage girls.

The three of you get into the elevator. Once you exit the building and get into a car, Wanda and Nat ambush you with questions.

"So what's going on with you and Barnes?" Nat asks.

"Yea what's up with you two?" Wanda asks.

"Nothing is up with us." You say. They scoff and roll their eyes.

"Y/n there's obviously something going on. I mean he's been in love with you since forever." Nat says.

"Yea he use to beg Steve to let him marry me." You say. They squeal. Why did they squeal? Are they excited?

"Would you mind marrying him?" Wanda asks.

"No. I've always had a crush on him too, but Steve wouldn't allow it then. He still won't allow it." You say.

"But you're a grown woman who can make her own decisions." Nat says.

You scoff, "Not when it comes to Steve."

"Why's that?" Wanda asks.

"Steve's always been over protective of me. If he saw a guy checking me out he'd tell him to mind his own business. He did it with every guy who asked me out, or asked me to dance. After a while I didn't mind it, because I started having feelings towards Bucky, but there's no way that would happen."

"Would you and Bucky ever dance?" Nat asks.

You laugh, "No, Bucky and I have never danced."

"Because Steve wouldn't let you?" Wanda asks.

You nod, "Yea. Bucky and I were never alone. Steve was always there. He'd always walk in between up. Sit in between us. Do anything possible to keep us away from each other. He hated the idea of his best friend being in love with his sister."

"Well that's a new side of Steve." Nat says.

"Then I got a job in the Military and I worked with this girl Peggy. Steve got enlisted and I got to watch him grow. Literally. I saw his body grow a foot taller. Then he found out about Bucky's group. He didn't hesitate to go and try to rescue them. When he brought Bucky back, the first thing he did when he saw me was hug me. Steve had to physically take me out of his arms. He didn't want to let me go." You say.

"Bucky was happy to see you. He thought he was gonna die and not see you ever again." Wanda says. You smile.

"Then he did die. Or I guess he didn't. But everyone thought he was dead. That was the worst news anyone had ever told me. Besides Peggy telling me the Steve crashed his plane. I remember Steve telling me what happened to Bucky. I couldn't stop crying. I thought I was gonna be dehydrated after all the crying I did. I didn't eat for the longest time. When I finally did, it was because Peggy had forced broccoli down my throat." You say. Laughing at the memory of Peggy yelling at you to eat and calling Howard in to hold you down as she shoved broccoli down your throat.

"Peggy sounds like a good friend." Wanda says.

"She was." You say.

"Steve never mentioned her." Nat says.

"That's understandable." You say.

"Why?" Wanda asks.

"Steve and Peggy were. Well I don't really know what they were, but I know he loved her. Hell, he still might love her." You say.

The car pulls up to a parking lot. You get out and see a huge building. This must be what a mall is. 

Nat and Wanda start walking and you follow. You managed to buy different pieces of clothing. You also got things for your bathroom.

"Okay now we each need to find a dress for tonight." Nat says.

"What's tonight?" You ask.

"Tony's throwing a party gala thing for you." Wanda says.

"Why?" You ask.

Nat laughs, "To celebrate you joining the team."

The girls drag you into fancy ass stores and try on different dresses. They put you in fluffy dresses and tight dresses that make you feel like you're gonna suffocate. They find their dresses and help you find yours. Once you find yours, they pay, well Tony pays, for the dresses and you guys leave.

On the ride back to compound, they tease you about how much Bucky's gonna love you in your dress and new clothes. You blush. A lot. Which makes them giggle even more.

When you get back to the tower, they tell you to come to Nat's room on the 12th floor around 5:30 to get ready for the party gala thing tonight. You agree and wait till the elevator gets to your floor. The doors open and you walk in with a bunch of bags. Bucky walks over and helps you carry them.

"I would be surprised that you have so many bags, but it's Wanda and Nat so I'm not surprised." Bucky says. You chuckle.

He sets your bags down in your room.

"So did you get a dress for tonight?" He asks. You nod. He smiles. "Can I see it?" He asks. You shake your head.

"You'll have to wait till tonight." You say.

"That's not fair." He whines.

"Sorry Barnes. You'll have to be patient." You say.

"I bet if I go through these bags I could find it." He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No Bucky don't go through my bags." You say while laughing.

Bucky ignores you and starts going through one of your bags. You grab him and pull him away. He gets out of your grasp and goes back to searching. You're both laughing at this point. You grab Bucky and throw him on your bed. You get on top of him pinning him down.

"Don't go through my stuff." You say softly.

Bucky gulps. You smile. "Fashion show! Fashion show!" He says. You laugh. He rolls over so he's on top of you. He gets off of you and starts walking back to the bags.

You grab his arm and pull him back. He lands on top of you. "You must like seeing me in this position doll." Bucky says making you blush and him chuckle. "Shut up Barnes. You're the one who likes seeing me under you." You say. Bucky laughs.

"Not wrong there doll." Bucky says. You turn bright red and he laughs.

"Stop laughing Barnes." You say. He giggle before he attacks your neck with kisses causing you to laugh and squirm under him.

"What are you doing?" You laugh.

"Shh it's fine." Bucky says still kissing your neck.

"What if Steve comes in here?" You ask still laughing.

"Too late." You hear someone say. Bucky stops kissing your neck and gets off of you. You sit up and see Steve standing in your doorway. Well shit.