Epilogue

"Punch. Punch. Punch. Kick." You're telling Rebecca what to do. She does exactly what you say. "Good job babe." You say.

"Alright. Go take off your sparring gear." You tell her. She runs off the floor.

You turn around and see Joseph kicking a bag. You smile at the sight. He screams as he kicks it.

"Joey. Come on it's time to go." You say. Joseph looks at you and nods.

Rebecca takes her gear off and puts it in her bag. Joseph runs over to you and takes your hand. Rebecca takes your other one.

"Ready to go home and see daddy?" You ask.

"Yea." They say in unison.

You strap them in their car seats and sit in the drivers seat. The drive home is filled with stories the kids tell you. Rebecca talks really fast. Joseph talks really slow.

The house comes into view. You get out and unbuckle the kids. They run to the door and go in.

"Daddy!" You hear them yell.

"Hi guys!" You hear Bucky say. 

A smile finds its way on your lips. You grab the bags from the back of the car and walk inside.

Bucky greets you with a kiss. "Hi doll." He says.

"Hi." You say.

You and Bucky sit on the couch. The kids run to their rooms to play. Bucky wraps an arm around you. He pulls you against him and kisses the top of your head.

"How was Becca's lesson?" Bucky asks.

"It was good. Joey was hitting the shit out of a bag." You say. Bucky chuckles. You look up at Bucky. "Becca's strong. Like really strong for her age." You say.

"She takes after her mom. Strong at a young age. She'll be the one protecting Joey." Bucky says.

You smile and kiss him. "I love you." You say.

"I love you forever." Bucky says.

"You've told me you love me everyday." You say.

"Said I would. I'm a man to my word. Said I'd marry you some day didn't I?" Bucky asks. You nod. "Guess what doll. I married you." Bucky says.

"And now I'm the happiest girl in the world." You say.

"And I the happiest man." Bucky says.

You giggle and kiss his jaw line.

"Mommy!" Joseph yells.

"Daddy!" Rebecca yells.

Bucky groans. "Coming!" You yell.

You and Bucky stand up and walk to Joseph's room. Rebecca and Joseph are sitting on the floor playing with their stuff animals.

"Can you play with us?" Rebecca asks.

"Of course princess." Bucky says.

"Weak." You mumble under your breath.

"Oh shut up." Bucky mumbles back.

You and Bucky sit on the floor and they hand you each a stuff animal.

"Okay mommy and daddy, you can be the bad guys, and Becca and I will be the good guys that take you down." Joseph says.

"Okay sounds good." You say. Bucky nods in agreement.

The four of you play with stuff animals. Bucky's stuff animal was killed off and the kids gave him a new one. Your stuff animals and Bucky's are in a romantic relationship. That's what the kids say.

"Okay now this is where mommy dies and daddy jumps off the cliff because of how sad he is." Rebecca says.

"Damn that's dark." You say.

"I think she got your personality from when you were a deadly assassin." Bucky whispers.

"That would explain a lot. She's 4." You say. Joseph and Rebeccas stuff animals start fighting.

"Honestly I probably would jump off a cliff if you died." Bucky says.

"Don't say that." You say.

"Why not?" Bucky asks.

"Because it'll make me cry." You say.

Bucky smiles and kisses your cheek. The kids continue fighting and yours and Bucky characters lay on the ground dead.

"I thought you guys were the hero's?" Bucky asks.

"I turned evil and now I have to kill Joeys character." Rebecca says.

"We should start keeping an eye on her." Bucky says.

"Yep definitely." You say.

"Okay mom and I are going to go figure out dinner." Bucky says.

"Okay." The kids say in unison.

You and Bucky walk into the kitchen. Bucky tickles you and you giggle.

"Why are you tickling me?" You ask.

"Because I want to." Bucky says.

You wrap your arms around Bucky and kiss him. His arms wrap around your waist. He sits you down on the counter. His hands go under your shirt. He tries to take it off. You stop him. He whines.

"Bucky we can't do that out here." You whisper.

"Why?" Bucky whines.

"Because our mini me's are in the room down the hall." You say.

Bucky groans and lays his head on your shoulder. "Can I at least sleep on your chest tonight?" Bucky asks.

"Sure." You say.

"Without a shirt?" Bucky asks.

"Yes." You say.

Bucky jumps up and down excitedly. You giggle.

"This reminds me before all of this. Before Steve knew about us. Before we were married." You say.

"Ah yes. The good ol' days." Bucky says.

He smiles and kisses you. You smile against his lips. You pull back and say, "Yes when we were just Assassins in Love."

You hop off the counter and start making dinner with Bucky. Something you'll get to do for the rest of your life.

Thanks for reading this story. I have other ones out if you wanna read them. Honestly your guys' comments made this story so much better. Thank you for all the love and support. I hope you loved this story. ❤️

Red alert! Red alert! My tik tok account has been banned. I made a new one that has the same username and profile picture as my profile pic on here. The username is wanda2buckyedits. Or maybe wanda2bucky.

I'm so pissed off at tik tok 😤.