Get Off Of Me

"Steve give it back!" You yell at Steve. He's holding an apple in his hand.

"But I wanna eat it." He says.

"It's the last one and I had it first." You say.

Steve licks it.

"That won't stop me dumbfuck." You say.

"Language." Steve says. You roll your eyes. You've been cleared to train and do physical activities for about a week now. Bucky has never been more thrilled. In fact he showed you how thrilled he was everyday since you've been cleared. You're sore.

"Please Steve."

"No."

"Oh my god you're the worst!" You yell.

"I know." Steve says with a smirk. He's about take a bite of the apple. You run at him and tackle him. "I want the apple!" You yell.

"Get off of me!" Steve yells. You try and grab the apple from him. You feel someone pick you up off of Steve. "Let go of me." You say.

"Stop fussing." Bucky says. He takes the apple from Steve and sets it on the counter. He grabs a knife and cuts it in half. He give you one half and Steve the other. You both mumble a thank you.

Bucky chuckles. He grabs a plumb and starts eating it. You look over at the clock.

"Hey Steve. It's 2. You got training with Nat." You say.

Steve groans. You laugh, "You better hurry otherwise she's gonna make you pay for it." Steve walks over to the elevator. Once he's gone Bucky comes over to you. He puts his hands on your hips and starts kissing your neck.

"I think I have a few exercises we can do." Bucky says in a seductive voice.

"Can't. I have to go train with Clint. I think he's gonna try and get me back from when I beat his ass the first time we met."

"Fine we'll just do them when you get back." Bucky says.

"My period started today." You say. Bucky whines.

"My least favorite week. Now I can't eat your pussy." He says and he lays his head on your chest. You laugh and pat the back of his head. "There there." You say.

"Okay I have to go change." You say and walk to your room. You change into leggings and a sports bra. You throw a shirt on over.

You meet Clint in the training room. Nat and Steve are sparring in another room. Clint sees you and smile. "Ready for me to whoop your ass?" He asks. You roll your eyes.

He comes up to you and throws a punch. You block it and sweep his leg. He falls on his back. He spins and sweeps your legs. You fall on your back and roll back up. Clint is already standing. He throws a kick that you catch. You pull him down. He intertwines his arms in your legs and pulls you down.

There's a loud thump from you landing on the floor. You roll back and get up. Clint runs at you. You back kick him in the stomach. You spin around and kick him in the side of his stomach. You jump and kick him with both feet. You land on your back and roll up. You move down and sweep him.

"Ow." Clint groans. You extend your hand out for him. He takes it and you help him up.

"I think I'm done for the day." He says. You chuckle and pat him on the back.

He grabs his water bottle and leaves. Thor walks in with an unfamiliar man next to him.

"Hello y/n." Thor says.

"Hey Thor."

"This is my brother Loki." Thor says. You turn your gaze the the man standing next to him. He extends his hand out.

"Pleasure to meet you." He says.

You take his hand excepting him to shake it, but he kisses it instead. "Nice to meet you too."

"Are you all done for today?" Thor asks.

"Uh yea I think so. I just kicked Clint's ass and he's all who I planned on fighting today." You say.

"Well why don't you and I go for a round. I promise to go easy." Loki says with a smirk.

Thor laughs. You awkwardly laugh.

"Oh brother. Y/n could beat you in a fight with her arms tied behind her back." Thor says.

"Are you sure. It seems kinda hard to beat someone with no hands." Loki says.

"Well y/n could do it." Thor says.

"I'd like to see that." Loki says.

Thor looks at you. You shrug, "Why the hell not."

Thor grabs a rope and ties your hands behind your back. You and Loki step on the mat. Loki throws a punch. You duck and step forward kneeing him in the stomach.

He throws a kick that you block with your leg. You throw a kick to his face. He grabs you leg and pulls you to the ground. You sweep his legs and roll back so you don't have to use your hand to get up.

Loki stands up and flips his hair back. He throws a punch. You move out of the way and back kick him. He stumbles back. You spin kick him in the face. You jump kick him in the stomach. He falls on his back. He stands up and grabs you by your waist. Your back is pressed against his chest. His hands are holding your waist making you very uncomfortable.

"What now darling?" He whispers in your ear.

You step on his foot and sweep his other one. He falls back with you on top of him. You roll off of him. You kick him in his stomach. He groans.

"What's wrong darling?" You ask. You get off the mat and Thor unties the ropes while laughing.

You leave and go back to your floor. You see Bucky and wrap your arms around his neck. He wraps his around your waist. "Hi doll." Bucky says.

"Hi." You say back.

"I was about to ready a book." Bucky says.

"You can read it to me." You say.

Bucky chuckles, "Yea of course. Maybe we'll get at least past one chapter before fucking each other."

"Most likely not." You say.