Fog of War

Camp Jaha

Camp Jaha

The fence is being monitored by guards.

Bellamy:Ok tell me again.

Clarke:It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in.

Bellamy:Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men? I swear to god if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself.

Elena:You won't be by yourself.

They see Finn approaching.

Bellamy:Guess the inquisitions over. How's Finn doing anyway?

Clarke:I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say, he just kept shooting.

Bellamy:We're at war, Clarke, we've all done things.

Finn to Clarke:Hey. to Bellamy Hey.

Bellamy:Next rounds on me.

He gets up and leaves along with Elena.

Finn:Mount Weather, what's the plan?

Clarke:Still working on it.

Murphy:Check it out, salvaged Monty's still from the dropship. I guess you know if we could salvage Monty, huh. Easy just a joke. K you uh tell her we're cleared.

Finn:No.

Murphy:Well, it looks like our pardon for surviving includes our time on the ground. Now bigger fish to fry, I guess.

Finn:We did what we have to do. I gotta go.

Finn stands up and leaves.

Murphy whistles:Trouble in paradise?

Clarke:Just because they pardoned you doesn't mean I have.

Raven:Clarke. Beat it Murphy.

Murphy:Well then, I'm gone.

Raven:I know why we haven't heard from any other Ark stations, Mount Weather's jamming us.

Clarke:Show me.

Raven leads Clarke away to Engineering.

Raven:I tweaked the resonator and got this. It's on every frequency. Long range communication is totally screwed. It's the same reason the range for our walkies sucks. It's the same signal Monty heard in the black box of the Exodus ship.