Demons

Bellamy was driving the rover while Clarke sat up front with him

Elena sat between Raven and Monty while Jasper sat between Octavia and Sinclair on the other side. 

Raven goes through the journal:Becca's journal is amazing. At 26, she found a pathway to access a human mind. That same year, she had to lock up A. L. I. E. because her answer for what was wrong with the world was too many people. She was 27 when it launched the bombs.

Clarke:What did she write about the Flame?

Raven:A.L.I.E. 2.0 She saw it as a way to atone for her sins. She designed it to not just access a human mind but to merge with one. It could never wipe us out because it would be one of us. She would put it in herself first, altered her genes so her body wouldn't reject the implant.

Elena:Bekka Pramheda, the first Commander.

Clarke:The gene therapy made her blood black, didn't it?

Raven:Yeah.

Octavia:How did you know that?

Clarke:Nightblood. That's where it came from. Somehow it became hereditary. Luna has it. That's why we have to find her. If she can access A.L.I.E. 2.

Octavia:She can tell us how to stop A. L. I. E. 1.

Sinclair:Bekka Pramheda gets her second shot at atonement.

Elena:Uh.

Everyone looks at Elena.

Elena:Did everybody forget that I'm a nightblood?

Clarke:You got shot Elena. We have no idea what A.L.I.E. could do to your body. Besides we don't even know how you have nightblood...

Raven:Actually it says in the journal that some of the successful gene therapy was left on the Ark. So, it's possible some of Alexis's family could have made it hereditary.

Elena:Making it the same black blood,

Elena:I'm supposed to be the commander anyways. If Luna does take the flame then that would make her Heda and not what Lexa would want and that's not what I promised...

Clarke:It's not an option. I'm not going to lose you, too.

Elena grabbed Clarke's hand.

Elena:If Luna won't take it, then we won't have a choice Clarke.

Octavia:Luna did run from her conclave for a reason.

Monty:Let's just get back to the mind pathway.

Elena noticed Bellamy's face drop when She spoke about being the commander.

Elena's still not sure what to do with what happened.

Elena still love him but She is just so angry with him, If he would have never sided with Pike,Lincoln would still be alive and Elena wouldn't have been shot.