A Lie Guarded

Clarke:Previously on "The 100"

Raven:Based on the new data, I'd say we have two months of survivability.

Clarke:How many of us will the ship sustain?

Raven:No more than a hundred We just have to decide who gets to live here.

Elena:Arkadia is just Plan"B."It doesn't help the Grounders I'm not stopping until we have a solution that saves everyone.

Bellamy:If I'm on that list, you're on that list. Write it down,or I will.

Elena:Bellamy, I can't.

Bellamy:Now we put it away and hope we never have to use it.

Elena:Nyko, what happened to them?

Nyko:Sickness.

Raven:We didn't treat her.

Abby:Her body's rejecting the radiation on its own There's only one variable that separates Luna from the others.

Clarke:Nightblood.

Arkadia

Jaha is lying on a raft.

Jasper:Ha!He's awake!Hey,Jaha it looks like you got floated.

Clarke:So Jaha says we need police here and here.

Hooting and applause.

Jaha:Heh. Keeping yourself busy, Mr. Jordan.

Jasper:Oh, I'm living it up, every last day.

Jaha:Do I want to know how you managed to do this without waking me up?

Jasper:Oh, probably not, but the effects are harmless I promise,kind of.

Elena:All right. We've had our fun. Let's get back to work.

Monty approaches Clarke and Elena.

Monty:What's with the "we're all gonna die" face? I mean...

Elena:I know what you mean Bellamy should be back by now.

Monty:Hunting parties go radio-silent. It's nothing new What else?

Clarke:I just feel useless I'm stuck here in case anyone needs a cut bandaged, supervising the backup plan when I should be going to the island to make Nightblood.

Monty:Clarke, you're not a geneticist.

Clarke:Neither is our mom.

Monty:Yeah. Well, they have Raven. Genetic code, computer code. They'll figure it out.

Clarke:Monty, I'm serious.

Monty:So am I. If Jaha's right and Becca created Nightblood there, they'll find her records, and all they have to do is reverse-engineer it from Luna. Everyone lives.