Die All, Die Merrily

Clarke:In days,anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead. There is room for , people in here.

Elena:We could share it equally.

Elena:All I can think about is there's a war going on, and I'm not in it.

Bellamy:Fighting a war is a bad way to decide who gets to survive.

Elena:- A conclave. -

Roan: A final conclave One champion per clan. One death. Instead of thousands. And whoever wins, gets the bunker.

Elena:- There's no way we can win. -

Clarke:We fight, we die.

Octavia:I'm here for the war.

Indistinct shouting.

Gaia:Guara kom Podakru. Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honor as their champion.

Gaia continues indistinctly.

Bedroom.

Knock on door.

Octavia:Here to give me a pep talk?

Bellamy:You don't have to do this. We can find someone else to fight.

Octavia:If I die, I die. At least I go down fighting.

Bellamy:- O...

Octavia:- Don't This is my decision,Bell I know what the odds are. I don't need you pointing them out.

Elena walked in the room.

Elena:It's time.

Elena:Hey...You got this.

Octavia nodded and walked out.

Bellamy:You really think she has a chance?

Elena:Right now, she needs to believe it.

Throne room.

Gaia: Octavia kom Skaikru, step forward. Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honor as their champion. Ilian kom Trishanakru.

Crowd cheering.

Gaia:Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honor as their champion.

Octavia:What are you trying to prove?

Ilian:I'm here for Trishanakru Not you.

Gaia:...Conclave, a battle to the death within the walls of Polis. These warriors will fight until only one remains. When that warrior collects all of the sigils from the fallen and delivers them to me, they will be declared the victor. This final champion alone will tell us which clan is meant to survive in the crypt of Bekka Pramheda, and which clans are meant to perish in Praimfaya.

Luna:I'm Luna kom Flokru, and I'm the last of my clan.

Gaia:We know who you are... The Natblida who ran from her conclave.

Luna:I'm not running from this one.

Crowd murmuring.

Gaia:Accept this sigil,Luna kom Flokru, but with your clan gone, who will you fight for?

Luna:I fight for no one. I fight for death.

Crowd murmuring.

Luna:When I win... No one will be saved.

Indistinct grunting in distance.

Octavia:Lincoln's tattoo.

Indra:Don't fight with aggression. Don't reveal your next move before you strike. And never leave myself exposed.