Memento Mori

Authors note:
I might just skip one chapter or two and go onto the next to finish the book.
_____________________________________

JOSEPHINE: So Clarke was a Commander.

Murphy:No. I told you Elena was because she was born with it but Clarke wasn't a Nightblood then Abby made me pump Ontari's heart with my bare hands so her brain wouldn't melt,kind of gross.

Trisha:Hmm, kind of badass if you ask me.

Murphy:I didn't, but thank you.

Josephine:Hey, I am offering you immortality,
a chance at godhood,and you can't keep your eyes open?

Murphy:Yeah. Well, even gods need to sleep Why don't you, by the way?

Josephine:Sleeplessness is common the first few nights in a new host You can sleep when you're dead, which will be never unless you've changed your mind.

Murphy:I haven't.

Trisha:Good.

Josephine:Now wake up and show us how to be Clarke and Elena enough to fool there mother... because no Nightblood, no drives.

Murphy:Fine. Lightning round What card do you play when Abby's on her high horse?

Trisha:The dark year, cannibalism. Yum.

Murphy:When you want to sprinkle on some shame?

Trisha:Addiction.

Murphy:Inspiration?

Josephine:Uh, Clarke and Elena in Mount Weather,

Trisha:Clarke and Elena in the City of Light,Elena staying behind so that you guys could go to space, which was fairly awesome, by the way.

Murphy:Yeah, unless you got in her way.

Murphy let out a laugh.

Murphy:OK. You've softened the ground She's ready to break Take the kill shot.

Trisha:Daddy... executed for treason and turned in by Abby herself.

Murphy:Not bad. Maybe you do pull this off.

Sky SCREAMING

Murphy:That would be Sky...oh, you know, your kid.

Trisha:Mm.

Murphy:Consider it a dress rehearsal.

Trisha:Fine.

SCREAMING CONTINUES

Josephine:Oh, uh-uh-uh. Easy, killer First, you get me past Abby,and then I wipe my friends.

SKY SPEAKING TRIGEDASLENG

Elena went to walk up to Skyler and Madi.

Gia:No, no, no You don't interrupt her when she's communing with the Commanders,not even Sheidheda, the Dark Commander He's getting too strong That's why we have to do the separation ritual now.