A Little Sacrifice

In the palace

Emori: We've got another live one! I need you to stay still, ok? We're gonna get you out of here.

Jeremiah: Take care of my son.

Murphy: You take care of him yourself, all right? I'm not letting you die.

Indra: Sheidheda-- where is he?

Emori: We rushed in to help the faithful. Before we knew it, he was gone.

Indra: He escaped through the secret passage. We need to find him before he can reach Wonkru.

Murphy: Well, might be a little late for that. Your buddy Knight's gone, too.

Indra: Sangedakru will follow him. He's one of their own. The other clans will take more convincing, but with no alternative-

Emori: There is an alternative.

Murphy: Sky!

In the tavern

Sheidheda: We meet again sky kom Louwoda Kliron Kru.

Sky:Russell? I-- I didn't know you spoke--

Sheidheda: Russell's dead. I killed him in the mindspace. Good thing I didn't kill you in yours.

Sky:Sheidheda.

Sheidheda: In the flesh... again. You betrayed me, Sky. I offered you the world, and you chose weakness, love. I'd like to see you bleed. Unfortunately for me, Indra's reign has changed things. Yes. They follow her. Despite the redness of her blood. This free reign won't do at all. I'm in a quandry, Sky As a fellow former commander, you have a claim to the throne, and while killing you solves that problem, it makes my Indra problem worse. She may be an imposter, but she does have followers, Trikru fools mostly, but grounders just the same, my people just the same. I'll give them a chance to kneel just like I'm giving it to you. Kneel for me right now, Sky and I'll let you live. Refuse to kneel... and I'll slice open the chests of every person you love and feed their hearts to your dog. Hmm?

Sky and Madi kneeled.

Sheidheda:Hmm. Good girl. I'm so glad we've come to this understanding.

On Bardo

Clarke: Let them go.

Cadogen: They're not my prisoners, Clarke.

Elena had enough.

Elena: Great. Then here's the deal. I'll use the key to help you but only after you let my people return to Sanctum, all of them.

Cadogen: You're free to go with her.

Echo: We're not going anywhere. We have a war to fight.

Diyoza: We're staying, too, sir.

Elena:What did you do to them?

Anders: We didn't do anything. They're simply committed to the cause, ready to serve mankind in the last war.

Cadogen: A moment that will soon be upon us now that you're here with the help of the key.

Elena: So here's the new deal. We talk to our friends alone. I don't even want to see your men in the halls. You want my help? Earn it.

Cadogen: First disciple Anders, have all nonessential personnel return to Livsec.

Anders: Sir, I'm not sure if that's-- Yes, my Shepherd.

Elena: Good. Your shepherd stays here. The rest of you out. Now!

Miller: In other words, get the flock out of here.

Cadogen: Go. I'll be fine.

Elena: Miller, put him against the wall.