The Garden

Octavia: Diyoza. Diyoza, I'm coming!

Diyoza: Do it! Make it move already! 'Oh. Look who's here.

Octavia: What happened? Are you-- No. It's too soon. You said you were only six months.

Diyoza: I've been here for three. What took you so long?

Octavia: I was right behind you.

Diyoza: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You have no idea how happy I am you're here. I thought I was gonna have to do this all alone. Now pull this little spud out, and the three of us can watch the sunset together.

Octavia: Okay. You can do this. Just look at me and think of someplace else, a place where you're happy.

Diyoza: Oh, not a lot of choices there.

Octavia: Come on. You can think of someplace.

Diyoza: I think I'm gonna pass out.

Octavia: No way. We're doing this together. Just look at me... and... breathe. Let it go.

Diyoza: I'm thinking of someplace.

Octavia: Good. That's good for you.

Diyoza: Someplace-- I want to push!

Octavia: Oh, God. It's happening. It's happening. Okay. Come on. One big one. Let's go. Yeah, good. She's coming! Good okay, one more. Come on. Yes! Oh, my... there she comes. Oh, Diyoza. She's here. She's here.

Diyoza: Oh. This is Octavia, my friend.

Octavia: Diyoza? Oh, God. Here. Here. It worked. It worked. Just like me. Thank you, Bell. _______________________________________

Hope: Welcome to Skyring.

Echo: Creative.

Hope: I named it when I was three. What do you expect?

Gabriel: She remembers.

Echo: My gun-- I lost it coming through.

Gabriel: Let's hope you don't need it.

Echo: Hope, slow down. Where are you going? What is this place? Did you live here?

Hope: Octavia said you were smart. Where is it?

Echo: Hope, what are you doing?

Gabriel: Interesting taste in toys.

Hope: That's not mine.

Echo: Is this your house, or isn't it?

Hope: I was with you on Sanctum for, what, a day? Given the time differential, I haven't been here for hundreds of years.

Gabriel: It's incredible.

Echo: Enough! We need answers, starting with where the hell is Bellamy?

Hope: Once they got here, they used the bridge to take him to Bardo.

Gabriel: Bardo?

Echo: They?

Hope: Yes. The next stop. They are the disciples, the guys that were chasing us in the woods. Anders said if I tagged Octavia, they would let my mother live.

Gabriel: And Anders is?

Hope: Head of the disciples. Now. I'm gonna go to Bardo and make sure he kept his word.

Echo: Hey! You traded Diyoza's life for Octavia's?

Hope: No. I was not trying to kill her. I told you. It was a locator tag. I didn't have a choice. She understood.