Remember Me

The Commander's Tent

Elena is sitting in the Commander's tent her hands covered in blood that she is desperately trying to wipe off.

Abby enters followed by Kane.

Elena:They would've tortured him I had to. I-I had to. I had to and if I didn't do it then clark-

Elena looks down.

Elena:What did I do?

Abby hugs Elena.

Gustus enters.

Gustus:The commander is ready to talk.

Lexa enters followed by Indra.

Lexa:Blood has answered blood. Some of my side say that's not enough they wanted to murderer to suffer as out traditioned demands. But they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days. Still, there will be restitution, the body will be given to Tondc murderer and murdered joined by fire. Only then can we have peace.

Kane:No, no, we've done enough the boy should be buried by his own people-

Indra:Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths, we were owed the righteous kill my village deserves justice.

Abby:You don't want justice you want vengeance.

Indra:You have not seen my vengeance.

Elena:We'll do it. But when it's over we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather. All of our people.

Lexa:We want the same things,Elena.

Elena:Good, when do we leave?

Lexa:Now. Choose your attendance.

Abby:Elena, you don't have to do this.

Elena:Yes I do, if this truce doesn't hold, I killed Finn for nothing.

Clarke,Elena and Lexa exit.

Kane:Elena's right, peace with the Grounders is the only way we'll survive.

Abby:Oh I don't think they know what peace is.

Kane:The Commander does.

Abby:She's a child, they're being lead by a child!

Kane:So are we.

Outside.

Raven is seen grieving over Finn's body.

Raven:Go away.

Clarke:Raven, I'm sorry.

Raven:I said go away!

Clarke:I know how hard this must be for you but I'm leaving with the Grounders and I need you to work on the radio.

Raven:What are you doing? What are you doing?