Unity Day

Earth-The Camp

Earth-The Camp

The Delinquents are on the ground listening to Jaha's Unity Day remarks.

Jaha:My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground.

Miller:Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up.

Raven:You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch.

Jaha:For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth.

Clarke:Don't tell me you don't like Unity Day.

Finn:Unity Day is a lie. The Ark only came together after the thirteenth station was blown out of the sky. Just not the version of history we like to tell each other at parties.

Clarke:The Unity Day story gives people hope, though, and peace came out of that violence.

Finn:Yeah, but did there need to be violence at all?

Jasper:Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty?

Monty walked up to the group.

Jasper:Monty! There you go.

Monty:Hey. Save me some.

Jasper:Happy Unity Day. Pass it around.

Jaha:To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way.

The Ark

Unity Day Celebration aboard the Ark.

Diana:Hello, Abby.

Abby:Diana.

Jaha:We have seen the true soul of our people.

Diana:I hope there are no hard feelings about me taking the Council seat.

Abby:No hard feelings about anything at all today.

Diana:That's right. You'll be able to see your daughter soon.

Jaha:But enough from me. You are all here for the pageant anyway, right?