Anaconda

Miller: J--Jordan, Niylah, hold the room.

Clarke: Watch the door.

Clarke walked up to Raven.

Clarke:We do this for him. Echo and Octavia are in trouble. We do this for our family.

Raven: You're right.

Clarke walked to Elena and held her up.

Bill: I'm coming in alone... unarmed.

Raven: Who are you?

Bill: They call me the shepherd, but you can call me Bill. You have me. Now let my people go.

Elena: It's ok...

Elena looked at him.

Elena:Cadogen's people leave the room.

They left.

Elena:I've seen you before.

Bill:Then you must be Elena.

Elena: I know why the Second Dawn logo was on that burial shroud.

Bill: Burial shroud. Then you were on Nakara. That explains the smell.

Elena: How the hell are you here?

Bill: That's a very long story.

Niylah:Elena who is he?

Elena: The bunker you lived in for six years, this is the crazy cult leader who built it.

Bill:We weren't a cult. We were a collective of great minds dedicated to the continuation of our species.

Elena and Niylah looked amazed that he understood it.

Niylah: How did you understand that?

Bill: Slower, please. Um... it's been so long. It sounds different. My god. If her language survived, then that must mean... is my daughter in the key?

Jordan: Is your daughter in where?

Gabriel: The AI in Elena's head. What you call the flame, they call the key.

Bill: Becca said that it would merge with a human mind.

Raven: Becca?

Elena: Yes. He burned her at the stake.

Bill: Did Callie tell you that? You recognized my face, you know things that you couldn't know. You speak a language that she made up as a child. Calliope?

Elena felt a chill down her spine.
___________________________________________________

Callie: Extreme? What a joke. We were there peacefully. They're the extreme ones.

Lucy: Will you please concentrate? I'd rather not be scarred for life.

Callie: Don't worry. Almost done. There. Right as rain. Oh, no. Mr. Wiggles is hit.

Lucy: Maybe your dad's training wasn't worthless after all.

Callie: Actually, my mom taught me that. Dad's training opened wounds.

Lucy: Made you a badass, though.

Callie: Hold on. I want to watch this.

Reporter: The billionaire and owner of this network made her last public appearance. She is rumored to be aboard her space station Polaris, working on a project that her legion of devotees...

Lucy: TV, volume off. Music on. Hey. I didn't mean to make you talk about it. Let me see those arms. Bastards. Don't they know they're defending a system that hurts people like them?