Contents Under Pressure

Authors note I know it doesn't work but just look at the cutie Ps am going change it a bit now hope you would still like it

Authors note
I know it doesn't work but just look at the cutie
Ps am going change it a bit now hope you would still like it.
———————-
Earth-The Dropship

The sky is very dark gray and rain is heavily pouring. We see other delinquents holding up some sort of tarp and screaming commands.

Male Delinquent:Hold it back!

More muffled shouting is heard as Clarke, stands at the edge of camp, looking into the storm.

Raven's voice in the background.

Raven:This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station.

Voice becomes desperate.

Raven:Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Please come in please, please. Can anybody hear me?

Female Delinquent:Are you sure you have the right frequency?

Raven Forcefully:Yeah, I'm sure.

Clarke:Raven? You can do this. Okay?

Raven's voice continues to try and contact the station Clarke walks over to Finn and grimaces as she tends to his wound.

Finn is lying on a makeshift bed, and appears very pale.

Raven:Calling Ark Station. Ark station. Please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred. says quietly we need you.

The Ark

Abby stands before the council.

Kane:Thefts of medical supplies. Illegal salvaging. Unauthorized ship launch. Pirating the Ark's comm systems. Each of these crimes is punishable by death, but that will not be your fate today.

Abby's has a relieved face and hear radio static.

Man's Voice:What was that?

Kane:Never mind. It was argued, convincingly, that your medical expertise is still required.

Abby Towards Jaha:Thank you.

Jaha:It wasn't me.

Abby looks around, surprised.

Jaha:The council's vote was nearly unanimous. Apparently, Jake's message woke their inner angels as well.

Abby motions to sit down.

Jaha:Not so fast.

Abby:We need to talk about those flares.

Jaha:No, we don't.

Abby:You saw them too. We can't just ignore what we all know it means.

Kane:We don't know what it means.

Abby:It means, that there is somebody alive on Earth. It means that our children might still be alive.

Kane:More false hope.