Bodyguard of Lies

JASPER yelling.

Cage    "Find them."

Maya    "We're going to hide you. Not everyone here agrees with Cage."

Vincent    "Come with me. You're safe now."

Richards    "It'd sure be nice to have some sign that we're not just marching to our own deaths."

Jaha    "We're not."

Harris    "Hey, tell me if you know this one."

Murphy    "Not again, please."

Harris    "A Grounder and a Reaper walk into a bar. The bartender looks to the Grounder, he says, 'We don't serve your kind around here.'

The Reapers gets up and leaves." [HARRIS chuckles] "You get it? Reapers eat Grounders."

Murphy    "I will take Jaha's staff and beat you to death with it."

Jaha    "John."

Harris    "Or this one. Uh, an Arker, a Grounder, and a Mountain Man walk into a bar. Arker says 'I'll take some moonshine.' Grounder says 'I'll take some, too.' The Mountain Man, he says--"

click.

explosion.

woman screams.

click.

explosion.

Jaha    "No one move! We're in the middle of a
minefield."

Murphy    "Anybody else want a sign?"

Cage    "It's about time, Lieutenant."

Emerson    "Yes, sir."

Cage    "Brief me on the forty-four."

Emerson    "I have soldiers going from room to room. It's only a matter of time."

Cage    "So, you have nothing."

Emerson    "Yes, sir."

Cage    "Those kids are the key to everything, Lieutenant. And forty-four people don't just vanish inside of a sealed bunker."

Emerson    "They could if they had enough help."

Cage    "My father?"

Emerson    "It's unclear, sir. But he's not the only one with moral reservations about what we've done to survive."

Cage    "What they don't realize is that those kids are dangerous. They irradiated an entire level."

Emerson    "I agree, sir. And now that level five has been decontaminated, we can tell the truth about that. Those kids killed ten of our soldiers. We can use that to flush them out."

Cage    "Do it."

Emerson    "Yes, sir."

Cage    "Now let's talk about the outside threat.
Look at them. Her entire army stopped just outside the veil's range. Why?"

Emerson    "They're learning, sir. I told you this commander was different."

Cage    "What's she gonna do? Wait us out? We've been safe down here for ninety-seven years. She's gonna lose patience, and when she does, deploy the fog."

indistinct shouting.

Clarke    "What if we're wrong and cutting the power doesn't disengage the locks?"

Lexa    "You people said it will. You should rest, Clarke."

Clarke    "We could blow the doors manually."