Pandora's Box

Gaia: Each of these four combatants have committed crimes against Wonkru. They are our enemies--traitors to our people, traitors to our code of strength, unity, and honor-- but today one of you will be given a chance to once again be called brother or sister. However, first, you must survive. The only rule in this arena is, be the last. As always, as we invite death into this hall, we honor it. All of me for all of us. Be the last.

Jackson: Where the hell is Abby?

Abby: Please! He doesn't deserve to die! Tell Octavia. Tell Octavia it was me! It was me.

Indra: He's losing them.

Gaia: Marcus Kane, in stealing life-giving medicine from Wonkru, you have committed a crime against our people, but you are the last. Has he earned his freedom, Blodreina?

Octavia: No. He fights again tomorrow.

Valley.

Shaw (On radio): Colonel, It's me. He's telling the truth. Somehow they blocked the remote access to the cryo-room and the pods. We can't wake anyone up.

Bellamy: Do I have your attention now?

Diyoza: I don't know how you got on my ship, but if anything happens to any of my people--

Bellamy: Nothing will happen to them as long as we can make a deal.

McCreary: I say we kill him now.

Diyoza: What do you want?

Bellamy: We need your help opening a bunker. You're miners, so that shouldn't be a problem for you. If you do that, I'll let your people go.

Diyoza: And then what, happily ever after?

Bellamy: Then we'll split this valley down the middle. Whether or not you're happy is on you, but I'd like to think we can find a way to coexist.

Diyoza: Threatening to kill 283 of my people is one hell of a way to start a friendship.

Bellamy: Do we have a deal, or not?

Lockup.

The door opens and Elena turns around looks to see Bellamy at the door.

Elena couldn't believe what she was seeing..it was him, the one that she saved he was alive, Elena let out tears once he go closer to her.

it was him, the one that she saved he was alive, Elena let out tears once he go closer to her