Survival of the Fittest

The Woods

The Woods

Lincoln and Bellamy are walking through the woods before discovering an animal carcass.

Lincoln cuts it and uses the blood to disguise himself and Bellamy as reapers.

Bellamy:Ok so we make it to the intake door without any of the real reapers seeing us, what happens then?

Lincoln:I kill everyone and you slip inside. Limestone.

Bellamy passes Lincoln a packet and Lincoln rubs the limestone on his face.

Lincoln:Let's go, we got a lot of ground to cover before dark.

Bellamy:Hey, I need to know what happens beyond the intake door.

Lincoln:They remove your clothes, blast you with warm water and douse you with something that burns even worse. Then we were sorted, the other were tagged Harvest I was tagged Cerberus and turned into a reaper.

Bellamy:Cerberus, the three-headed dog who guards the underworld. My mom read mythology to us all the time, Octavia loved it. You're good for her, you made her strong.

Lincoln:She was already strong.

Bellamy:Hey, I need to ask you something. You protected my sister before you even knew her, why?

Lincoln:When I was a boy, I saw a ship fall from the sky like Raven's. The man inside was hurt, his body broken, I couldn't get him out.

Bellamy:Suicide by Earth, I heard the stories in the Guard I just didn't know they were true.

Lincoln:I brought him food, water. I couldn't speak the enemies language yet so I couldn't understand him but I wanted to. So on the third day, I told my father. He made me kill him. The war's been trying to turn me into a monster for as long as I can remember. Let's keep moving.

Bellamy:Wait, parking garage where we found you is north, that way.

Lincoln:There's a mine entrance closer to where the reapers end. We go into the underworld when we have to, not before.

Camp Jaha

The gate is opened to reveal Indra and army of Trikru warriors.

Indra:Eyes up. Heads high. Remember we're the ones with a thousand warriors in the woods.

Kane:Welcome. I thought we'd start with a reception then move on to training. We have a lot to learn from each other. Weapons there, please. Only Ark guards are here.

Indra throws her weapons into the bin and Kane gestures her to enter.

Kane:Thank you for agreeing to this, Indra.

Indra:We're here on the commander's orders. I agreed to nothing.

Kane:Please, we'll begin in a moment. to Jaha) They want us to start.